View Full Version : Help please!
Jedward
23-07-2015, 10:06 PM
Hi all,
If anyone can Help me out at the regional this weekend I would appreciate it!
I cannot get Oliver's 2or 4wd to work, steering yes but no throttle and I have tried and changed everything I can think of :cry:
As it stands he'll be racing a Tamiya Holiday Buggy on both days :blush: which given his ability isn't such a bad thing, but Regardless of the weekend I really need to sort this but am completely stumped!!:confused:
Previously posted here;
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169451
We'll be down on the Friday through to the Sunday
John have you tried another reciever
Jedward
23-07-2015, 10:29 PM
John have you tried another reciever
Hi Ja, yes tried that but no joy.
Dkfream
23-07-2015, 10:41 PM
Esc??
Dkfream
23-07-2015, 10:43 PM
If the 2 and 4 will steer but not throttle up, do you use the same transmitter, could be that ???
Jedward
23-07-2015, 11:16 PM
If the 2 and 4 will steer but not throttle up, do you use the same transmitter, could be that ???
I do but the same transmitter works on the Holiday Buggy??
Dkfream
23-07-2015, 11:39 PM
That's a strange one, did they both stop working at the same time, have you tried resetting the end points ?
Dkfream
23-07-2015, 11:43 PM
I do but the same transmitter works on the Holiday Buggy??
Have you tried a different esc, I have a spare speed passion if you want to try putting that in
Jedward
24-07-2015, 06:24 AM
Thanks Lee. I have tried a different ESC but I'll try your spare please. They share the electrics so that's why neither is working. However I put Charlie's electrics in last night (motor, speedo, sensor cable - all of which worked fine on Sunday but then didn't in Oliver's 2wd last night). So I plugged the same speedo into the receiver on the HB, also working Sunday - same problem???
I haven't reset the end points but they are at 100%.
Do you have any power leads over the reciever or by the side of it? Could be causing interference
Also check make sure the ariel is not grounding to the chassis
Really could do with a 2nd radio setup to eliminate that side too
honrico Diablo
24-07-2015, 08:21 AM
I've got a spare 2.4ghz trans and rx if you want me to bring them down. Ill be there friday tea time? Its just a bogo core rc one mind
claymoreman
24-07-2015, 10:23 AM
tried rebinding the rx tx?
StwBald
24-07-2015, 11:52 AM
Silly question is the Tx and Rx the same brand and working on the same system. As I know futaba have a few different modes on there 2.4 systems.
Just bring everything down on Saturday and we get something sorted.
StwBald
24-07-2015, 12:03 PM
Just had a look at your previous thread
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169451
on post #10
you say
"So I tried this on profile 1 - forward = steering left, brake = no steering.
Then I tried on profile 3, there was no difference previously, ie same problem , but this time Forward = steering left, brake = steering right..."
this says to me that the epa and servo direction has been adjusted on some BUT not all of your profiles.
some esc's only work with a particular direction of travel I know me orca does but cannot remember about the speed passion.
hope you understand that.
failing that see you saturday.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.