PDA

View Full Version : Team associated rc10 sc5m


Durango racing
30-07-2015, 08:47 PM
Hi does anyone know where I can buy team associated rc10 sc5m In the UK most website in the UK say out of stock any help would be great

KRob
31-07-2015, 08:48 AM
They haven't actually been released yet, although we've heard AE are expecting them any day and I know they'll be air freighted over so shouldn't be long now.

john wolfe
31-07-2015, 09:28 AM
Çml distribution on the 4th Aug preoder now

KRob
31-07-2015, 10:17 AM
Unfortunately they won't be that quick, but as mentioned it won't be long.

Durango racing
09-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Is there any dates when they are available to buy in the UK !

wezzer
24-08-2015, 11:15 AM
due in the UK mid week (26/08/2015)

Durango racing
25-08-2015, 04:16 PM
Wheelspin models and modelsport have them in stock at the moment!

john wolfe
25-08-2015, 04:52 PM
Cml have them in today 25th just waitin for cml models in coventry to get them from cml

Team 36
19-09-2015, 08:23 PM
As anyone brought the new short course truck my team associated as I thinking about buying one but seen no feedback about one are they any good?

spyro
22-09-2015, 12:10 PM
As anyone brought the new short course truck my team associated as I thinking about buying one but seen no feedback about one are they any good?

Very good by all accounts. There was a couple running at round 6 of the UK Short Course Nationals. One of them made the A final.

I'm trying to get mine built for round 7 at Silverstone this weekend I and know of quite a few more that will be built and on the grid soon.

Mark A
29-09-2015, 10:44 PM
I've now put 2 nationals on mine, truck is very good on stock setup and responds well to shims under the ball joints to remove or add traction .
May go to an 8.5 motor as the 7.5 is a bit too quick with the grip this truck produces against the old Sc10
Both outings I put it in the A final.