RobW
04-08-2015, 08:44 AM
I plan to run the practice session tomorrow evenning - Wed 5th.
However last time I ran a Wed evening practice session there were 3 of us so given I spent the evening working on my GT12 car in the hut that netted the club £6.
We are now into the holiday season and our regionals/national are over so I am wondering if I am wasting my time?
Can anyone who plans to come please let me know on here. I will confirm if it is happening tomorrow morning when I have some idea of potential numbers.
Cheers
Rob
However last time I ran a Wed evening practice session there were 3 of us so given I spent the evening working on my GT12 car in the hut that netted the club £6.
We are now into the holiday season and our regionals/national are over so I am wondering if I am wasting my time?
Can anyone who plans to come please let me know on here. I will confirm if it is happening tomorrow morning when I have some idea of potential numbers.
Cheers
Rob