View Full Version : Racing Is On 9th Of August !!!
Steven Forster
04-08-2015, 10:38 PM
As above were racing as usual this Sunday
Doors open between 5:30pm - 5:45pm
So who's coming and what are you running ???
See you all there
Dont Forget to bring your pit tables and chairs and extensions with you !!!
Dkfream
04-08-2015, 10:46 PM
Me 2wd please
dpackster1980
05-08-2015, 06:05 PM
2wd for me as well.
Jedward
05-08-2015, 10:09 PM
Charlie & Oliver 2WD please
Spuds
08-08-2015, 08:58 PM
2wd for me again, it's all I have
Dkfream
08-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Elisha 2wd also please
Dkfream
09-08-2015, 12:40 AM
Woohoo davo's coming
honrico Diablo
09-08-2015, 09:58 AM
I'll be there with Archie... anyone fancy 4wd tonight?
arceye
09-08-2015, 10:45 AM
Me, but I'm not in your league lol. Just run it, I'm sure if you do too well Dex will knock time off ya lol
Dkfream
09-08-2015, 11:57 AM
Not for me John, I hate 4wd I just can't do it lol
Steven Forster
09-08-2015, 12:56 PM
Me, but I'm not in your league lol. Just run it, I'm sure if you do too well Dex will knock time off ya lol
Mark its called racing not destruction derby.....I shouted "Mark your supposed to go around cars not through, then a lap or 2 later you did it again to another driver and I said the same again. :thumbdown:
Racing is supposed to be fun but its not fun for people on the receiving end spoiling there race and most other racers would apologise and at least wait till the person you hit has been marshalled and get passed you to start racing again. ;)
If it makes you feel better I will take the penalties off you and give you a print out for you to take home :p ;)
arceye
09-08-2015, 01:51 PM
I saw on the vid that I crashed into Tyler, fair enough. But in general I feel I am improving, yes i do cock up trying to pass others, i can't tell which lines some people will take and I've got to commit. But I am very respectful of being lapped ( plenty of experience of that lol) and I do apologise to people mid race if I mess up badly, true the waiting for em after is something I forget.
I got caught up in the excitement of the race last week. Crashed twice and ended up last, came back to first and Jason showed his class and beat me easily in the end. Must admit I never heard you mid race (bit cloth eared, ask the Mrs!) So was disappointed to get the pen, considering I have driven 10x worse than that and not had owt happen.
So I will take it on board and try improve my race etiquette, just shout louder next time lol
Steven Forster
09-08-2015, 03:28 PM
I saw on the vid that I crashed into Tyler, fair enough. But in general I feel I am improving, yes i do cock up trying to pass others, i can't tell which lines some people will take and I've got to commit. But I am very respectful of being lapped ( plenty of experience of that lol) and I do apologise to people mid race if I mess up badly, true the waiting for em after is something I forget.
I got caught up in the excitement of the race last week. Crashed twice and ended up last, came back to first and Jason showed his class and beat me easily in the end. Must admit I never heard you mid race (bit cloth eared, ask the Mrs!) So was disappointed to get the pen, considering I have driven 10x worse than that and not had owt happen.
So I will take it on board and try improve my race etiquette, just shout louder next time lol
No problem Mark, it was only meant in a light hearted way, I didnt think you were bothered as you never come to see me about it after the race.
Im having problems with the system regarding the ability of drivers to put them in a group of equal ability.
After every race meeting I update the drivers ranking and ability but doesnt seem to be working as some bottom heat driver end up in the top heat and vice versa and sometimes its a mixed ability group.
Everybody needs to be aware of this and try not to affect or spoil anybody elses race.....its all about fun after all ;)
K-Brewer
09-08-2015, 04:12 PM
No problem Mark, it was only meant in a light hearted way, I didnt think you were bothered as you never come to see me about it after the race.
Im having problems with the system regarding the ability of drivers to put them in a group of equal ability.
After every race meeting I update the drivers ranking and ability but doesnt seem to be working as some bottom heat driver end up in the top heat and vice versa and sometimes its a mixed ability group.
Everybody needs to be aware of this and try not to affect or spoil anybody elses race.....its all about fun after all ;)
Stick lee at the bottom, he wont mind lol :woot:
Dkfream
10-08-2015, 01:34 AM
Haha he bloody did lol, after tonight's performance I deserve to be at the bottom:thumbdown:
does anyone know how the finals turned out ?, interested to know the b final results it got late and I fell asleep at some point.
Video and results in link in my sig below
thanks Davo but that shows the a and 3/4 of the b, I think its cut short somehow unless I cant see the rest ?
Steven Forster
10-08-2015, 11:46 AM
Thank you to John for the wishbone.....got me up and flying again although short lived after kissing the wall of death again :woot:
Charlie was flying last night :thumbsup:
thanks Davo but that shows the a and 3/4 of the b, I think its cut short somehow unless I cant see the rest ?
No problem I'll sort it when I get in
Video should be sorted now
arceye
10-08-2015, 07:43 PM
I'm liking the cut scene to the results sheet Dave. :thumbsup:
Thanks m8, really enjoyed Sunday and it's great to have vids as well :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.