PDA

View Full Version : Shift Workers


Chequered Flag Racing
19-12-2008, 05:04 AM
How do you recover after a night shift?

Spencer Mulcahy
19-12-2008, 05:32 AM
Go home have a cig and a brew then to bed.

Lee
19-12-2008, 11:32 AM
I used to just go straight to bed and pretty much sleep till the next one :lol:

The worst thing about nights, is the next day

bigred5765
19-12-2008, 12:26 PM
just reverse your body clock by 12 hours,

Stu
19-12-2008, 01:35 PM
How do you buy hours?

bigred5765
19-12-2008, 04:43 PM
easy how many you want,??

gramey
19-12-2008, 10:08 PM
:)I finish at 6.00 am and at the moment in the winter kicking around until dawn then take my dog for a run over the local heath. Get home after being up all night and a bit of brisk exercise in the fresh air and I sleep like a log.
At the end of nights we do a quick change over onto a late shift, helps get your body clock back to sleeping at night.:)

B4 Sloth
23-12-2008, 10:02 PM
What is sleep? The more i work nights the more my face resembles an old chamois leather!!!

I used to laugh at my older mates who could not sleep after a night shift whilst was in the land of nod for 12 hours or so. Now, in at 7...wait for baby sitter if Mrs isnt home..then be woken by anything that makes a noise.