Mrs oOple
09-08-2015, 03:24 PM
This week saw the 1/10th electric off-road European Championships held on our own turf here in England at the fantastic dirt track at Robinhood Raceway in Blyth, Nottinghamshire.
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2015eurosrhr/news1.jpg
Lee Martin from Great Britain won the 2wd championship on Wednesday, whilst Michal Orlowski from Poland took home the 4wd title in yesterdays finals.
Follow the link here (http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2015eurosrhr/) for a mini report - I can't match Jimmys style or quality but have done the best that I can for now.
Congratulations to Michal, Lee, and all the competitors and organisers who made this week, officially, the best Euros ever.
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2015eurosrhr/news1.jpg
Lee Martin from Great Britain won the 2wd championship on Wednesday, whilst Michal Orlowski from Poland took home the 4wd title in yesterdays finals.
Follow the link here (http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2015eurosrhr/) for a mini report - I can't match Jimmys style or quality but have done the best that I can for now.
Congratulations to Michal, Lee, and all the competitors and organisers who made this week, officially, the best Euros ever.