PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 9 August


Aire valley
09-08-2015, 08:06 PM
Good meeting today thanks to Johns sterling work on the computer..!👍
Also some very enjoyable racing thanks to Chris and Dan...😎

J77MYF
09-08-2015, 08:49 PM
It was a really good meeting with some very close racing.

chrislee
10-08-2015, 09:10 AM
I agree, great meeting and great racing despite breaking my car in the first qualifier and not spotting I had broken the bulkhead until after the 3rd, then missing the 4th as I was repairing it - I still managed to creep into the B somehow.

Chris

pddiggy
10-08-2015, 10:09 AM
It was a really good meeting with some very close racing.

Agreed :thumbsup:

J77MYF
10-08-2015, 11:55 AM
Agreed :thumbsup:

Hows the transmitter this morning Paul???:o

pddiggy
10-08-2015, 12:43 PM
Hows the transmitter this morning Paul???:o

still worked. can't believe that all that happened was battery cover opened and disconnected the battery. I was really lucky

archtech
10-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Wish I wasn't working sounds like it was a good day. Paul told me about the radio thing... I'm still confused how he managed it and more-so on how the thing is still working.

J77MYF
10-08-2015, 03:50 PM
The best bit about it was Paul shouting "transmitter on the straight" as I was driving past!! It's the first time I've ever heard that shouted :lol:

pddiggy
10-08-2015, 03:56 PM
The best bit about it was Paul shouting "transmitter on the straight" as I was driving past!! It's the first time I've ever heard that shouted :lol:

Happy to give people a laugh. Glad I could have a laugh once I knew it was still working. :lol:

neck strap unclipped at the back. :confused:

chrislee
10-08-2015, 04:46 PM
The best bit about it was Paul shouting "transmitter on the straight" as I was driving past!! It's the first time I've ever heard that shouted :lol:
Lol, classic!

Ashlandchris
10-08-2015, 11:40 PM
Sounds like I missed an eventful meeting :thumbsup:

Danf1275
12-08-2015, 06:37 PM
Good days racing - only lost the one wheel.