PDA

View Full Version : How not to drive a B44


erkan
20-12-2008, 12:42 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iq4cSPco_pU&hl=sv&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iq4cSPco_pU&hl=sv&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq4cSPco_pU

Mike Hudson
20-12-2008, 01:05 AM
that's pretty ace in slow-mo, but I was hoping and waiting to see a big snap...:lol::cry:

B44&501xRacerEX
20-12-2008, 04:49 AM
I've actually cartwheeled the thing a few times before I got used to it.
Yes when your turning like the video above sometimes you get lucky and break nothing. Me on the other hand I have broken a shock shaft a front and rear shock tower(not my fault) and a few a-arms this year. All have been replaced with new. This thing flips easier than you might think.

Rich D
20-12-2008, 09:09 AM
Good to see you back BMAG :)

Northy
20-12-2008, 09:59 AM
I've actually cartwheeled the thing a few times before I got used to it.
Yes when your turning like the video above sometimes you get lucky and break nothing. Me on the other hand I have broken a shock shaft a front and rear shock tower(not my fault) and a few a-arms this year. All have been replaced with new. This thing flips easier than you might think.

Some sound advice there guys - from the master :lol:

G

i4n
20-12-2008, 10:31 AM
BMag lives:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mike Hudson
23-12-2008, 08:03 PM
:woot::woot::woot::woot: woooooooooooooo, where you been Bmag? Long vacation?