PDA

View Full Version : Are Women


Chequered Flag Racing
20-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Stupid or What :woot:

answers in the poll please

Used the Punto last night for a 5 mile trip. Miss fired for for half it, temp gauge went from zero to fooking hot in seconds whilst stationary, no heat from the heater matrix either

Spoke to her this morning and it's been like this for a week. Reason for using it, had the xmas shopping to do and she didn't want me to be without the Passat :woot:

Up shot is it bubbles in the cooling system when hot so I suspect the head is warped or the head gasket is shot. Water in the cylinder would explain the miss fire when cold as it cleared up once it dried out on the short trip.

Anyway she's got to go, that's her not the car:lol:

DCM
20-12-2008, 11:56 AM
me ex wrote a Sierra off, destroyed the engine on a Toyota Townace (overheated it), did the same to my Renault 21, managed to smash a wing mirror off my Fiesta I only just bought, got caught on speed camera's, and let me have 3 of her points..... the list goes on....

But, I won't say ALL women are stupid...... some are blonde :woot:

Lee
20-12-2008, 12:18 PM
She will be made up with the head gasket you get her for christmas :lol:

There is a joke in there somewhere but its a family forum :lol:

gramey
20-12-2008, 08:14 PM
me ex wrote a Sierra off, destroyed the engine on a Toyota Townace (overheated it), did the same to my Renault 21, managed to smash a wing mirror off my Fiesta I only just bought, got caught on speed camera's, and let me have 3 of her points..... the list goes on....

But, I won't say ALL women are stupid...... some are blonde :woot:

:)With cars like those it sounds like she was trying to tell you something!:)

savageman25
20-12-2008, 08:32 PM
:)With cars like those it sounds like she was trying to tell you something!:)
whats wrong with a fiesta, ive got 3 and there all perfect :lol::lol:

cwilson
20-12-2008, 08:53 PM
whats wrong with a fiesta, ive got 3 and there all perfect :lol::lol:

perfect hmmmmmmmm!!!!

AmiSMB
20-12-2008, 10:48 PM
whats wrong with a fiesta, ive got 3 and there all perfect :lol::lol:

The car not the magazine! :lol:

savageman25
20-12-2008, 11:14 PM
you have lost pikeyman25 :confused::confused::confused::confused:

rcluke
21-12-2008, 01:51 PM
as long as she can cook and wash up !!! :woot::woot::lol::lol:

lol

Chequered Flag Racing
25-12-2008, 05:35 AM
Up shot is it bubbles in the cooling system when hot so I suspect the head is warped or the head gasket is shot. Water in the cylinder would explain the miss fire when cold as it cleared up once it dried out on the short trip.



Spot on. She now has a bill for £250 :lol:

Chequered Flag Racing
27-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Spot on. She now has a bill for £250 :lol:

and another :D

she's killed the starter motor and the high point vent bleed screw for the heater matrix is snapped. Wonder if her garage is setting her up or is the car telling her something :confused:

Chequered Flag Racing
30-12-2008, 06:15 PM
now she's just lit the candles about 1" from some tinsel she put cause it looked pretty with the tinsel dancing in the heat from the flame :mad:

got to go before she burns the place down:o

good job we don't hang out on o0ple all day, we got to watch them, even if they aren't blonde they are still dangerous:lol:

Chrislong
31-12-2008, 01:25 PM
A friend of mines girlfriend said to me one day "Must check the oil in my car, the oil warning light has been on all week"

I went mad, told her the light comes on when pressure drops and she is lucky her engine hasn't seized. Her answer was "Well why do they call it a warning light? It is only warning me to top it up when I get round to it"

I basically told her to leave the car where it was, get a bus to Halfords or wherever they get oil from.

Spoolio
31-12-2008, 08:10 PM
A friend of mines girlfriend said to me one day "Must check the oil in my car, the oil warning light has been on all week"

I went mad, told her the light comes on when pressure drops and she is lucky her engine hasn't seized. Her answer was "Well why do they call it a warning light? It is only warning me to top it up when I get round to it"

I basically told her to leave the car where it was, get a bus to Halfords or wherever they get oil from.

A colleague at work did exactly the same thing, her car is a VW with the info panel which had flashed up a pic of an oil can so I said thank god the buzzer and "proper" oil light hadn't come on, she said "oh, that buzzy thing came on last week but it goes off after a minute" :o. I told her to WALK to Halfords (yes I know but at 5:30pm where DO you get 5/40 fully synthetic oil from) and get some oil. She duly returned and we poured a litre into the engine which brought the level up to just over minimum on the dipstick. One week later it had used it all up (about 60 miles travelled), so it's in the garage now, the prognosis is not good. What a surprise.

Carole_MH
05-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Careful guys, some of us women have actually beaten quite a lot of you 'perfect' ( you wish LOL ) men over the years in many forms of motorsport. And extra care needed by those racing at TRCC before you get 'carolled'