View Full Version : Been away for a while thinking of starting over again :-)
kitesurfer73
18-08-2015, 06:22 PM
Have raced at bury both new and old track and again thinking of starting again
Kid's and other things got in the way you know how it is,now its time to start again
made the big error of selling all my rx stuff,Si I still have your rx and receiver.
Going to come down Sunday and if you need any help with Roger Wood Memorial race would be happy to help cheers Mark.
woOdy
19-08-2015, 07:42 AM
Have raced at bury both new and old track and again thinking of starting again
Kid's and other things got in the way you know how it is,now its time to start again
made the big error of selling all my rx stuff,Si I still have your rx and receiver.
Going to come down Sunday and if you need any help with Roger Wood Memorial race would be happy to help cheers Mark.
Hi Mark, nice to hear you want to come back.
I am now Race Control so by all means come and help out yes.:thumbsup:
kitesurfer73
19-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Nice to hear your in the cabin how's the club going lots of people come and go but there's always newbies and regulars that keep it steady.
It's funny though,even that ive not raced for about 2 yrs the rc world carries on and wow changes alot,seem to be a big shift with everyone moving towards 2wd.
Still not going to be till next year when I get all the kit together,but if you racing this sunday will pop in say hello.
Si Coe
19-08-2015, 08:52 PM
No need to wait Mark - I've got spare pretty much everything! In fact I've been taking 2 different cars to each meeting and alternating because I can't decide which I prefer...
kitesurfer73
19-08-2015, 09:39 PM
Si the stuff I've got of yours is at my mum's in the Wirral so will pick up soon as.
Thats a bloody good offer si,can't take it up pa,l you not remember how scaty my driving was!!
Just messing if that offer on and its not to much hassle yeah lets go for it.
What time best Sunday? Can catch up then how's the kids?
Si Coe
19-08-2015, 11:23 PM
We start early now - around 9ish. Means a lot more racing and still finish early.
Since Stu's kicked me out of race control I'll be in the blue Zafira - which in itself answers how the kids are if I have to have a bloody MPV....
kitesurfer73
20-08-2015, 09:21 PM
So what cars you still got?
Been looking at the TM2 v2 and do like the look of the VBC Firebolt
kitesurfer73
20-08-2015, 09:24 PM
How much to race nowadays, how many heats you get in
Also can my 3yr son marshall lol
Si Coe
20-08-2015, 10:52 PM
Fiver for a member, seven if you aren't.
We normally get 5 rounds plus a final in at the moment but depends on how busy it is.
I've currently got my 210 still (but much changed) and a Cobra 4210 (sort of like a TM2, but the front of a 210 and the rear of a 410). At the moment the car to get looks like the Yokomo YZ2.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.