View Full Version : Practice 30 August
Bells
25-08-2015, 07:07 PM
No racing this Sunday but the track will be open for practise / test and tune no timing gear but lots of track time 10.30 till about 3.30 adults £4.00 juniors £2.00 , hope it's a good turnout :thumbsup:
Aire valley
30-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Thanks Ian...a very pleasant and useful day, plenty of track time and able to try different set ups..:thumbsup:
Just a shame more people didn't turn up..but great for those that did..!
J77MYF
30-08-2015, 09:09 PM
I agree. I had a brilliant time and thanks for putting it on Ian.
jim sykes
31-08-2015, 09:52 AM
I agree. I had a brilliant time and thanks for putting it on Ian.
second that cheers ian
second that cheers ian
Me too, good to meet you all and thanks for the helpful advice on my first run out with a 1/10th :) (with my Dango)
See you all next week.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.