View Full Version : Upgrade gtb slipper pads and lay shaft
ChrisCorbett
29-08-2015, 09:30 AM
Really dumb question but how do I fit this upgrade?! I've worked out that I don't need the left hand side pulley insert as its built into shaft but how do I fit the drive pin as the pulley covers the hole!
I'm running the alloy pulleys by the way.
redtyson
29-08-2015, 12:46 PM
You need to fit the pins mate both side.thay will fit just need to grind a couple mm off each pin
Body Paint
29-08-2015, 06:18 PM
Hi Chris
As said you do need to put the pin in first, if you are running the alloy pulley you need to just take a tiny bit off the end of the pin, about 0.25mm is all it needs
ChrisCorbett
29-08-2015, 07:27 PM
Thanks guys, I thought it was a bit tight!
Body Paint
08-09-2015, 12:59 PM
You can push it through the plastic pulley, only needs a tickle on the pin if you are using aluminium
ChrisCorbett
09-09-2015, 08:00 AM
yes using the alloy pulleys so I taken a tiny bit off each end.
Cheers again
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.