PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 6th Of September!!!


Steven Forster
01-09-2015, 12:11 AM
As above were racing as usual this Sunday

Doors open between 5:30pm - 5:45pm

So who's coming and what are you running ???

See you all there

Dont Forget to bring your pit tables and chairs and extensions with you !!!

Dkfream
01-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Count me in sweet cheeks

dpackster1980
01-09-2015, 08:48 PM
I'll be there.

arceye
01-09-2015, 09:04 PM
Quick question for u lot. Electrical wire. What grade should I be buying medium, medium/heavy? ESC to battery mainly for.

dpackster1980
01-09-2015, 09:32 PM
Quick question for u lot. Electrical wire. What grade should I be buying medium, medium/heavy? ESC to battery mainly for.

14 gauge should do it. I use 12 gauge but it's super flexible, get it from MB. It's really good and cheap compared most others. :thumbsup:

Steven Forster
01-09-2015, 09:34 PM
Quick question for u lot. Electrical wire. What grade should I be buying medium, medium/heavy? ESC to battery mainly for.

12 G / AWG = Heavy Duty

http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php/electrics/wire/12g.html

or 14 G / AWG = Medium Duty

http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php/electrics/wire/14g.html

Steven Forster
01-09-2015, 09:35 PM
Quick question for u lot. Electrical wire. What grade should I be buying medium, medium/heavy? ESC to battery mainly for.

12 G / AWG = Heavy Duty

http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php/electrics/wire/12g.html

or 14 G / AWG = Medium Duty

http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php/electrics/wire/14g.html

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2132883

Dkfream
01-09-2015, 09:38 PM
Quick question for u lot. Electrical wire. What grade should I be buying medium, medium/heavy? ESC to battery mainly for.

Pak is right either 12 or 14 gauge will do the job

arceye
01-09-2015, 10:21 PM
Cheers for the info lads. Gone n bought new ESC for my yoko so thought I'd tidy the wires up while I was at it

chrispattinson
02-09-2015, 08:15 PM
2wd please.

DAVO
04-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Ty please

D4VEB
04-09-2015, 07:45 PM
2wd for me mate

ja76
04-09-2015, 09:38 PM
14 gauge should do it. I use 12 gauge but it's super flexible, get it from MB. It's really good and cheap compared most others. :thumbsup:


Lol the plugs are starting already 😛

ja76
04-09-2015, 09:41 PM
4wd for me

arceye
04-09-2015, 10:40 PM
Have you changed both cars now Jason? Thought u had a yz2? Knew bout the kyosho change over.

chrispattinson
05-09-2015, 09:38 AM
Of anyone has any green very thin shrink wrap can they being it along please. Wanting to ID some springs.

Steven Forster
05-09-2015, 02:21 PM
Anybody able to open up and run race control next Sunday ? Im not gonna be there......I could open up but not run the meeting or close up after ???

Cheer

honrico Diablo
05-09-2015, 03:09 PM
sorry mate, im working nights next two weekends.

chrispattinson
05-09-2015, 03:51 PM
Sorry Dex. I cannot promise anything with the great north run next Sunday, and me having done absolutely zero training.

arceye
05-09-2015, 05:18 PM
Can't dean-ross run the computer?

arceye
05-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Btw, bit of both for me tomorrow again. Just soldered everything up and switched motors about this afternoon. So all set ready to go! Just one minor issue with the fan on the new ESC, its not moving?

corkyjohnson75
05-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Anybody able to open up and run race control next Sunday ? Im not gonna be there......I could open up but not run the meeting or close up after ???

Cheer

Woly JR's quit good .

ja76
05-09-2015, 08:17 PM
Have you changed both cars now Jason? Thought u had a yz2? Knew bout the kyosho change over.

Nah mate had the b5 for ages

chrispattinson
05-09-2015, 09:47 PM
Btw, bit of both for me tomorrow again. Just soldered everything up and switched motors about this afternoon. So all set ready to go! Just one minor issue with the fan on the new ESC, its not moving?

What ESC is it. Some including vampire only activate fan when they get hot

arceye
05-09-2015, 11:14 PM
Got speed passion pro 1.1 ex. Have the slightly more expensive one in my Durango, but read there's no major difference apart from it coming with programme box, which I already have 2 of. Other one just comes on when it's powered up, so thought it'd be the same.

D4VEB
06-09-2015, 10:40 AM
It should be the same. Try swapping the fans on the ESC's and see if they work

Spuds
06-09-2015, 10:53 AM
2wd for me, see ya later definitely this week!

arceye
06-09-2015, 12:34 PM
It should be the same. Try swapping the fans on the ESC's and see if they work
Will try that tonight at Seaham, just ran it for a few minutes and it didn't come on. Been dragged out by the Mrs now so can't do owt, no batteries charged either so gonna be a stressful rush lol

Dkfream
06-09-2015, 12:55 PM
You need to man up, tell the wife your busy, got man stuff to do and show her the back of your hand 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

arceye
06-09-2015, 01:15 PM
You need to man up, tell the wife your busy, got man stuff to do and show her the back of your hand 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
What "play with my little cars" as she puts it lol we still ain't set off yet, got to go spennymoor (her aunties b'day), pizzahut Durham, and home before 5:30? Might be there by 7 lol

ja76
06-09-2015, 02:04 PM
I changed my speed passion fan for wtf fan from mb never had any more problems

chrispattinson
06-09-2015, 04:18 PM
You only need one fan though ..... In the 4wd.

arceye
06-09-2015, 04:52 PM
I'll try switch them later Chris.

DAVO
12-09-2015, 04:01 PM
Vids up from last week sorry about the delay
Link below