View Full Version : Looking for White Derlin Arms For a Losi XX-4
EHILL
11-12-2006, 10:58 PM
Need a little help.........
I'm looking for a set of White Derlin Arms for a Losi XX-4
Many Thanks
Regards,
Eric
tyreman
11-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Need a little help.........
I'm looking for a set of White Derlin Arms for a Losi XX-4
Many Thanks
Regards,
Eric
I saw some on ebay once about 8-9 months ago (the only set i've ever seen)
so i emailed the seller asking where they got them from but never got a reply back.
If you are concerned with braking front arms I would reccomend a set of X Factory hinge pin screws, since I fitted them to my car I've not broken a wishbone. You can get them from Lesro models for about £10 +p&p and you get the 1/8 drill bit as well.
xx4-nutter
13-12-2006, 08:25 PM
" since I fitted them to my car I've not broken a wishbone. "
i bet the next time out you raced one broke lol its sods law lol :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.