PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 13th Of September !!!


Steven Forster
07-09-2015, 08:09 PM
As above were racing as usual this Sunday

Doors open between 5:30pm - 5:45pm

So who's coming and what are you running ???

See you all there

Dont Forget to bring your pit tables and chairs and extensions with you !!!

I wont be there this sunday so Pack and Dean Ross will be running the meeting.

Jedward
07-09-2015, 09:18 PM
Charlie & Oliver 2wd please

arceye
07-09-2015, 09:38 PM
Me, 4wd I think....new servo ordered for it, so hopefully my steering woes will be sorted. Not to happy about the 4wd drive heat, will get my arse serverly kicked, in with Chris and Lee, Jason I could take maybe lol

corkyjohnson75
08-09-2015, 05:40 AM
As above were racing as usual this Sunday

Doors open between 5:30pm - 5:45pm

So who's coming and what are you running ???

See you all there

Dont Forget to bring your pit tables and chairs and extensions with you !!!

I wont be there this sunday so Pack and Dean Ross will be running the meeting.

That should go well then . 😀

chris68nufc
10-09-2015, 04:43 PM
We should be there. Probably 2wd but will bring 4wd just in case!!

ja76
10-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Me, 4wd I think....new servo ordered for it, so hopefully my steering woes will be sorted. Not to happy about the 4wd drive heat, will get my arse serverly kicked, in with Chris and Lee, Jason I could take maybe lol


Hahahahahahahahaha

K car will be on form now though ��
But ye you'll probably still beat me lol

arceye
10-09-2015, 07:56 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha

K car will be on form now though ��
But ye you'll probably still beat me lol

I just rely on you getting angry and pulling off before race finishes, works 9 times out of 10 ! Lol
Servo is in now, think I've sorted the steering now fingers crossed. Just gotta learn how to deal with the 7.5 motor now, its scaring me a little!

ja76
12-09-2015, 07:25 PM
I just rely on you getting angry and pulling off before race finishes, works 9 times out of 10 ! Lol
Servo is in now, think I've sorted the steering now fingers crossed. Just gotta learn how to deal with the 7.5 motor now, its scaring me a little!


Lol I not that bad
If your servo is now steering the same both ways it's bount to be an improvement in the right direction lol

arceye
12-09-2015, 07:41 PM
It's a bugger to set up that yoko. Ended up lengthening the strut to get more steering angle, but I'm miles out on the natural straight line driving, set handset about +20 left on it to make it go straight lol. So we shall see

Dkfream
12-09-2015, 11:46 PM
I will be there as always, 4wd for me got a few things to test and keep an eye on, I had motor temps of 200 degrees on Friday night lol, made some tweets hoping to bring the temp down a few notches lol

Noob
13-09-2015, 02:37 PM
I'll be there 2wd, 10.5t motor testing.

D4VEB
13-09-2015, 02:59 PM
2wd for me and Mia

arceye
13-09-2015, 10:24 PM
Well done tonight Pack n D.R, meeting ran smooth as silk! :thumbsup:

dpackster1980
14-09-2015, 07:14 PM
Well done tonight Pack n D.R, meeting ran smooth as silk! :thumbsup:

Cheers, I enjoyed getting home at a decent time.

arceye
14-09-2015, 07:51 PM
Cheers, I enjoyed getting home at a decent time.

And nothing caught fire, always a bonus!