View Full Version : Roger wood mt
All the best for tomorrow to the bury team
Top bunch of lads ive never injoyed racim as much and got my F4 4wd
Stickygeko
12-09-2015, 11:02 AM
It's absolutely chucking it down... For cast same for tomorrow :( be better if it was nice n sunny, greens are the order if the day I think :)
paulc
12-09-2015, 11:05 AM
Schumacher silvers any good round Bury ?
iank55
12-09-2015, 11:24 AM
What forecast you looking at? The one I've seen has it clearing up this afternoon and no rain tomorrow.
If it does rain then yes silvers work ok... not a lot in it between them and ballistic greens.
Stickygeko
12-09-2015, 05:03 PM
Been down this afternoon track was really wet. weather's dry now hopefully track dries out
Si Coe
12-09-2015, 05:51 PM
Not only does the track dry very quickly anyway, but I think Neil has acquired some super track drying machine as well so the only reason to worry about the weather is miserable conditions for marshaling.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.