PDA

View Full Version : Jokesssss


josh_smaxx
23-12-2008, 08:01 PM
Before the examination, Stan asked the doctor if they ever laughed at their patients problems. The Doctor replied 'Of course I won't laugh, I'm a professional. In over twenty years, I've never laughed at a patient.'

'Okay then,' Stan said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest todger the doctor had ever seen. It couldn't have been bigger than the size of an AAA battery.
Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, and then fell laughing to the floor. Ten minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure.

'I'm so sorry,' said the doctor. 'I really am. I don't know what came over me. On my honour as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it won't happen again. Now, what seems to be the problem?'


"It's swollen," Stan replied.

savageman25
23-12-2008, 08:39 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

gramey
23-12-2008, 08:46 PM
:)Now that's funny, at least to someone with a AA it is!:)

ryan_93
23-12-2008, 08:57 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ben
23-12-2008, 09:33 PM
:)Now that's funny, at least to someone with a AA it is!:)

sorry to hear about your size gramey!

josh_smaxx
23-12-2008, 09:50 PM
sorry to hear about your size gramey!

WTF you talking about? Sub-C boy.