View Full Version : LC racing diff screws
Ritchie T
17-09-2015, 04:55 PM
Just building my kit and rounded 3 of em off, is there anywhere I can buy a bunch without buying a whole diff? The 4 Philips ones that hold it together
superx
17-09-2015, 11:03 PM
These self tappers might be ok ( 1.4 x 10mm ) :
http://www.brimal.co.uk/index.php/online-shop?page=shop.product_details&category_id=528&flypage=eny_fly_brimal.tpl&product_id=1473
I`m not sure if the diffs even come with the screws !! I bought one of the newer design diffs a while ago and the 4 screws where not included !!
Give Schumacher a ring..
Regards
Jaco
Ritchie T
18-09-2015, 12:28 AM
They look like the ones thank you!
They only come in packs of 50 so if youre ever at the same meeting come stock up :lol:
Ritchie T
18-09-2015, 01:21 AM
Hmm actually I don't think the screws in the kit are self tapping :cry:
The search continues...
superx
18-09-2015, 08:38 AM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-x-Screws-Machine-Thread-1-4mm-x-10mm-/171896799962?hash=item2805d902da
Not very cheap for just 10 screws :cry:
The screw kit for the EMB-1 is about £5
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.