PDA

View Full Version : Who's Racing ???


Steven Forster
19-09-2015, 01:01 PM
As above....

Who's gonna be doing the Worksop Winter Series ?

Im trying to work out whether its gonna be worth opening the club up if people are gonna be racing away, as if we don't let the youth centre know early enough we will still get charged !!!

Here are the Worksop dates....

Rd 1 27th September 2015

RD 2 15th November 2015

Rd 3 10th January 2016

Rd 4 31st January 2016

Rd 5 21st February 2016

Rd 6 13th March 2016

At the moment I'm thinking of cancelling racing on the above dates unless we get a big enough response to who is coming racing !!!

We need a minimum of 16 people turning up to cover the cost of the hall.....???

Cheers

arceye
19-09-2015, 01:15 PM
I'll be here. Workshop don't want me !:(

Dkfream
19-09-2015, 01:25 PM
I'm booked for all Worksop !!!!

StwBald
19-09-2015, 02:33 PM
Booked for rnd 1 & 2

Probably then 4 & 5

ja76
19-09-2015, 04:00 PM
Payed for rd1 but thats it up to now

COFFIN DODGER
19-09-2015, 07:04 PM
I'll be there as not going to Worksop.

Hyperstrada
19-09-2015, 09:40 PM
I'm booked in to all of the Worksop rounds so I won't be at Seaham on those nights.

Jedward
20-09-2015, 03:04 PM
We're doing rounds 2, 3, 5 & 6

Hyperstrada
20-09-2015, 09:43 PM
Great night racing on one of the best tracks for a while. Well done Kev and well done Dex, club night ran really well and finished at a good time, thanks mate.

K-Brewer
20-09-2015, 10:02 PM
Im gonna remind Greg each time he comes lol

honrico Diablo
20-09-2015, 11:31 PM
I'm not doing worksop, so me and Archie will be there shifts permitting.

Steven Forster
21-09-2015, 01:00 AM
Great night racing on one of the best tracks for a while. Well done Kev and well done Dex, club night ran really well and finished at a good time, thanks mate.

Good track layout.......good help from the people who built the track and zero problems with the running gear.......just the way I like it......I even managed to get home for 10:30pm after sweeping up ;)

4 rounds, finals and an early finish :thumbsup:

Dkfream
21-09-2015, 02:00 AM
A BIT MORE HELP PUTTING TRACK AWAY WOULD BE EVEN BETTER !!!!!!!!!