PDA

View Full Version : When did you do yours..


Racingdick
25-12-2008, 08:58 AM
.. Wrap your presents?!?!

Ive just finished doing my mrs's!? @ 8.54 on Xmas day.... OOOPS! :cry:

Luckily she's still fast asleep from working late hours and doing shop 'sale' moves for the last week! :yawn:

Shot myself in the foot last week as it was her Birthday on Sunday.. stupid me gives her all the xmas/bday pressies in one go! leaving nout for Xmas day.
It was a mad dash around Tesco last 2 nights after work. ;)

Don't know how I'm gonna manage next year as its her Birthday on the 21st, Xmas 25th and will be our 1st year Anniversary on the 10th Jan 2010... :woot:

showtime
25-12-2008, 09:29 AM
we don't open til after lunch so i guess i'll have to start wrapping mine sometime this morning :rolleyes:

well i did have to go out to buy them yesterday :lol:

glypo
25-12-2008, 10:45 AM
Who knows. Sounds like the family is mostly here, but it's warm and comfy in bed on laptop.

My nephew is coming around so I assume when he gets here (late morning) we will have our present exchange. That means I need to get mine wrapped pretty soon I suppose.

Hope everyone has a brill day,

Merry Christmas.

showtime
25-12-2008, 01:03 PM
just finished :)


have a good one everybody :D

Lee
25-12-2008, 03:34 PM
Just finished, i dont have to give them out till tomorrow.

Has anyone ever tried to wrap a horse?

gramey
25-12-2008, 10:42 PM
:)It wasn't a problem for me as I didn't have anything to wrap. Sick and tired of asking every Xmas what the Mrs. want's and getting the same old answer "There's nothing really that I want", so that's what she got, nothing!
Brilliant, no trudging round shops, hiding things or wrapping them, easiest Xmas I've had for years.
Best part was I still got my Xmas dinner!!!:D