PDA

View Full Version : Update to D413


lee.willows
23-09-2015, 05:23 PM
Guys, is there any news on a updated D413? Been around for a while now, will anything be released after worlds.

What you think a D 415?

discothesnake
23-09-2015, 06:11 PM
I have heard there is going be an updated car but not any drastic changes. Longer chassis etc. Not sure when that'll happen tho. Would imagine they will get the 2wd out first.

I would love them to improve the shocks and make the car a bit easier to work on also.

reg
23-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Do you guys who run on carpet still run the gear centre diff,or have you managed to fit a slipper,if so which one and what parts are needed,
Kind regards

spindles69
24-09-2015, 07:20 AM
The only thing that I would like to see is a slipper. Center diff is not a problem but for me to be running two cars I've got three diffs for each car with differing oils for differing tracks. Would be nice to just be able to adjust a slipper to suit.

Richard Lowe
27-09-2015, 05:07 PM
The 2wd is the main focus at the moment, although there are updates on the way for the 413 too. I'm not sure if it's going to be an update pack or more likely an updated 'D416' kit, as it's going to be along the same lines as the D812>D815 - basically the same car but with refinements :)

http://eos.redrc.net/2015/09/chassis-focus-david-ronnefalk-3/

Muzzie
28-09-2015, 10:31 AM
The 2wd is the main focus at the moment, although there are updates on the way for the 413 too. I'm not sure if it's going to be an update pack or more likely an updated 'D416' kit, as it's going to be along the same lines as the D812>D815 - basically the same car but with refinements :)

http://eos.redrc.net/2015/09/chassis-focus-david-ronnefalk-3/


Any idea on when the 2wd will be out?

neallewis
28-09-2015, 12:27 PM
Any idea on when the 2wd will be out?

Ronnefalk had a mare with the new 2wd at EOS. D final.
It's not the prettiest looking buggy...

AfroP
05-10-2015, 10:58 AM
THE front shock tower on the 2wd looks very breakable.
and as a rubbish/novice driver I have to question the logic on the positioning of the ESC
looks good, but if you take a hit on that side or run in the wet or even take a bad tumble, your esc could get wrecked

neallewis
05-10-2015, 11:44 AM
Yes I think the performance of the new 2wd car with Ty and David show its way off pace. It's a dirt car, and nto a pretty one at that. I recon both would be up there in the mix if they ran Richard Lowe's car with the D413 rear end.

Their 4wd game will be better for sure.