AZmechanics
30-09-2015, 02:48 PM
Hi all,
I am a french designer and new here.
For the owners of the TC02C rev.1, I designed a 3-4 gear gearbox to fit a gear diff from Team C EVO or Associated RC10 B5.
Just need to add the T-plate from the EVO and drill 2 new M3 holes on the orgininal motor plate (plastic parts can be used as drilling templates).
The gear cover is suitable up to a 78T spur.
The chassis bridge from the EVO can also be added.
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/920785TC02CV1.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=920785TC02CV1.png)
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/639350IMG20150923225517.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=639350IMG20150923225517.jpg)
Thanks for your interest.
I am a french designer and new here.
For the owners of the TC02C rev.1, I designed a 3-4 gear gearbox to fit a gear diff from Team C EVO or Associated RC10 B5.
Just need to add the T-plate from the EVO and drill 2 new M3 holes on the orgininal motor plate (plastic parts can be used as drilling templates).
The gear cover is suitable up to a 78T spur.
The chassis bridge from the EVO can also be added.
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/920785TC02CV1.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=920785TC02CV1.png)
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/639350IMG20150923225517.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=639350IMG20150923225517.jpg)
Thanks for your interest.