PDA

View Full Version : Sanwa exzes x or futaba t4grs


rylance1878
01-10-2015, 06:06 PM
Looking at upgrading my transmitter I tried wheel and hated it so sticking with stick ,can't decide whether to go for sanwa exzes x or the futaba t4grs any help or advice appreciated thanks ,also if anyone has one for sale let me know thanks
Al

themyster
03-10-2015, 01:07 PM
I'd go with the sanwaexzes it's got a lot better feel and easier to use.

szymanski2oo1
03-10-2015, 01:25 PM
I upgraded to the Futaba , like the feel of it, but added grip tape to the back of it as its a bit too smooth. Hpi do cheap £20 receivers that work well with it also , a bonus if you have several buggys . Has a flashing blue light :-)

Ashlandchris
03-10-2015, 02:56 PM
I loved the Sanwa, (Have MT-4 and Exzes-Z) - also bought and Exzes-X to try and though the radio was brill, the menus were complicated. Once you get used to them I presume they will become easier...

rylance1878
13-10-2015, 07:12 PM
All sorted purchased sanwa exzes x ,need to learn how to use it properly now

spiboom85
13-10-2015, 07:37 PM
Good choice Sanwa :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: