View Full Version : Racing Is On 11th Of October !!!
Steven Forster
05-10-2015, 06:39 PM
As above were racing as usual this Sunday ;)
Doors open between 5:30pm - 5:45pm :)
So who's coming and what are you running ???
See you all there :D
Dont Forget to bring your pit tables and chairs and extensions with you !!!
Also the more people help build the track, the quicker we get started and hopefully, 4 rounds, finals and early finish :thumbsup:
Dont forget this will be the last sunday at Seaham now until after the new floor has been laid down !!!
Will confirm date but it will either be the 15th or 22nd or november !!!
Dkfream
05-10-2015, 07:23 PM
I will be there, 2wd For me please, Have a few changes to try, and just for info November 15th is round 2 of Worksop
Steven Forster
05-10-2015, 08:26 PM
I will be there, 2wd For me please, Have a few changes to try, and just for info November 15th is round 2 of Worksop
Oh right I will keep that in mind ;)
Im also thinking of introducing Mandatory Shock Protectors for all racers for when we get the new flooring laid down....???
Dkfream
05-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Oh right I will keep that in mind ;)
Im also thinking of introducing Mandatory Shock Protectors for all racers for when we get the new flooring laid down....???
A few clubs have been posting that lately to protect the flooring in various clubs, easily made from an old wing or something
honrico Diablo
08-10-2015, 08:19 AM
Im sure schumacher ones can be grafted onto most cars, tie wraps and all.
corkyjohnson75
08-10-2015, 04:14 PM
Al be there Dex . Heat 2 again with the kid please 👍
corkyjohnson75
08-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Al be there Dex . Heat 2 again with the kid please .
With seaham not being on for the next few weeks why don't we get a squad together and go down Teesside , early start , no track build . If we get 2 heats worth they might do it for £5 a man instead of £9 . ?
Dkfream
08-10-2015, 06:32 PM
I was down Teesside last night for a few hours practice, was allowed on he big track, really nice surface with plenty grip, not too much to grip roll but enough to hammer it, after this week at seaham I will be going down Teesside on either a sat night or a Sunday afternoon as need to race somewhere lol
Hello all
Race fees are normally £9 for non member and £7 for members
I spoke to committee last meeting and we have agreed that any of the seaham lads coming down while your shut we will only charge the same as a member
£7
corkyjohnson75
08-10-2015, 07:15 PM
I was down Teesside last night for a few hours practice, was allowed on he big track, really nice surface with plenty grip, not too much to grip roll but enough to hammer it, after this week at seaham I will be going down Teesside on either a sat night or a Sunday afternoon as need to race somewhere lol
So is Sunday afternoon open practice on the big track ?
well be heading down to Teeside when Seahams off
We ran last Sunday as 3 qualifying and 2 leg final and I know 2 leg is strange not my doing.
corkyjohnson75
08-10-2015, 07:26 PM
Hello all
Race fees are normally £9 for non member and £7 for members
I spoke to committee last meeting and we have agreed that any of the seaham lads coming down while your shut we will only charge the same as a member
£7
£7 is better than £9 .
Am up for it , we will see what the others say on Sunday , thanks .
arceye
08-10-2015, 07:26 PM
I'll be there, 4wd, got my new handset all set up. Expecting 4 seconds a lap improvement at least! Lol
Dkfream
08-10-2015, 07:55 PM
So is Sunday afternoon open practice on the big track ?
No mate, Wednesday night 6-9 open practice, Sunday afternoon racing
2wd for me dex
I'll be going down teeside too when seahams closed, looking forward to racing on a decent size track there
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.