View Full Version : Sunday 11 October
Aire valley
07-10-2015, 11:16 AM
A meeting is scheduled for next Sunday. Is this affected by the Chadderton meeting.?
Oscar
07-10-2015, 06:27 PM
I think James and Neal were discussing running one, subject to interest and weather ??
They have the timing equipment, but I'm sure will confirm
neallewis
07-10-2015, 07:45 PM
I think James and Neal were discussing running one, subject to interest and weather ??
They have the timing equipment, but I'm sure will confirm
Unfortunately I can't run a meeting Sunday, but I'll get the timing gear to James/John on Friday in case James can do it. Weather dependent of course.
Aire valley
07-10-2015, 08:00 PM
Weather looks dry but cloudy at present.
Shame to let Chadderton take over from Batley again.:rolleyes:
Is there a meeting tomorrow?
jameswilkinson7
10-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Is there a meeting tomorrow?
Yes. 10am set up. Racing once the track is set out.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.