PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 18th October


Monkeysmate
14-10-2015, 06:16 PM
Are we expecting a good turnout this Sunday?
Who's planning on turning out?

pddiggy
14-10-2015, 08:52 PM
Unfortunately I have a prior engagement that was organised a while ago. Have fun :)

Ashlandchris
14-10-2015, 10:22 PM
I shall be playing princess party games as it is birthday party weekend. Mine obviously...

neallewis
15-10-2015, 12:13 AM
Forecast for Sunday is good. I'll be there.

J77MYF
15-10-2015, 10:38 AM
I'll be there unless it's wet.

chrislee
15-10-2015, 03:53 PM
I'm in...

Chris

Aire valley
15-10-2015, 05:21 PM
I hope to make it this week.!

Stu Dixon
15-10-2015, 06:17 PM
What times booking in on Sunday ?
Cheers
Stu

Bells
15-10-2015, 06:52 PM
What times booking in on Sunday ?
Cheers
Stu

Prob from about 10.45 ish

Stu Dixon
15-10-2015, 07:04 PM
Prob from about 10.45 ish

Cool, will come across if the weather behaves.

Oppy
16-10-2015, 06:38 AM
Im hoping to get there too! Just hope the weather report is correct and stays dry...

J77MYF
18-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Unfortunately today's meeting is cancelled due to rain :thumbdown:

Hope to see you all at the next one.

Aire valley
18-10-2015, 08:47 AM
Ooer...just about to set off, been a bit damp but brightening up in Wharfedale..!

Oppy
18-10-2015, 11:59 AM
It was a bit damp before 10 but was drying out quickly :(