View Full Version : gt14b lipos
watfordtrackwarrior
14-10-2015, 11:03 PM
Hi guys quick question picked up a 2nd hand gt14b this week came with 2 lipo saddles but they appear to be 2 800 mah 7.4 v lipos wired in series????? Surely that will make them a 4s 14.8v so how will I balance them or charge them normally and surely this is too much for a 35a ezrun please help guys totally confused cheers
Dombrasky
15-10-2015, 05:35 PM
Hi
I have a gt14b that I've had for a few years, and have made up my own saddle packs when they were hard to get hold of
im no electrical expert, but if they are in series they are 14volt 4s,the originals were 2 x1s packs in series
I used 2x2s packs but wired them in parallel by joining the two positives and two negatives then taking a lead off each into a single deans...works a treat, the capacity is doubled doing it this way but not the voltage
the hardest thing was finding lipos that would fit in..also I never balanced them like this
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.