PDA

View Full Version : Identify CR2 4 gear box


S1mma
16-10-2015, 08:05 AM
I've picked up a CR2, and it has a 4 gear box with the letters "Grc" stamped on the side. I've been searching online to find out more about this box but can't find a thing! anyone know more about it??? who made it etc? cheers

adey
16-10-2015, 11:22 AM
Might be my old car with a gurnell rc box on it. Any pics ?

S1mma
16-10-2015, 07:16 PM
Hi, yes pic here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/S1MMA/RC/557F5ECA-2DA8-47FE-B9F1-072C8521220A_zpsfl8myjlq.jpg

It's on a red alu chassis at the moment

Cobra
16-10-2015, 08:58 PM
Possibly an early Gurnell unit, here,s the one I have

adey
16-10-2015, 10:27 PM
That is an early gurnell one.

S1mma
17-10-2015, 01:26 PM
Cool, thanks for your help guys, useful to know.

OldTimer
17-10-2015, 02:56 PM
S1mma, your chassis looks a little different from standard as well, as i cannot remember doing red chassis other than in carbon fibre.

xfactor
17-10-2015, 09:08 PM
Thats alloy red Jonny boy. I had red and also blue. I also had the red and blue alloy motor plates.:thumbsup:

OldTimer
18-10-2015, 09:14 AM
Your right Mark, need to goto specsavers :woot:

xfactor
18-10-2015, 03:12 PM
hahahahahahahah

Heres the blue one.......:lol: