View Full Version : E-Speed hangers
jono83
30-12-2008, 01:43 AM
what turnbuckle have you been using when the e-speed hangers have been fitted ? because my b4 ones are to long now
MHeadling
30-12-2008, 08:32 AM
Hi mate, I had the same problem, I can't remember the part number but I used associated factory team 45mm turnbuckles and they are fine, I'm using rayspeed hubs btw.
Give DMS a call or get the part number off the associated web site
super__dan
30-12-2008, 10:32 AM
I just cut down the std one (or now Lunsford one)
jono83
30-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Hi mate, I had the same problem, I can't remember the part number but I used associated factory team 45mm turnbuckles and they are fine, I'm using rayspeed hubs btw.
Give DMS a call or get the part number off the associated web site
Are the rayspeed hubs something i need ? or are they jus bling ?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.