tonydevon
05-11-2015, 11:47 AM
Im currently messing about with scratch build models and just wondering if theres a commonly used DP for the spurs etc on nitro models,
0.6 0.7 32 48 etc etc Im trying to make sure that I can get the right final gearing range that I need and compatible spares etc
been looking at 1/10th clutches and bells, traxxas seem to do them up to 22t
but nowhere seems to ever mention the DP as I suppose you just buy the parts as per the model you need
0.6 0.7 32 48 etc etc Im trying to make sure that I can get the right final gearing range that I need and compatible spares etc
been looking at 1/10th clutches and bells, traxxas seem to do them up to 22t
but nowhere seems to ever mention the DP as I suppose you just buy the parts as per the model you need