targetingxmod
06-11-2015, 02:11 PM
Hello!
I have joined today this forum.
I am from Portugal in Europe!
I am into RC's (cars & helis "no 3D").
This is my first RC ever. It took years to finished it like it is now!
I think i should share the knowlodge i adquired over the years.
I have more xmods like this. Not a single one as stock eletrics! If anyone want to see more i can post more!
So....let it begin :D
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/181_26102010707.jpg
-Started it's life new on the box!
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/37_14052010251.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/42_14052010257.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/57_09062010327.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/80_01072010365.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/81_01072010366.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/87_01092010455.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/100_15092010496.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/140_06102010595.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/155_18102010665.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/195_291220101057.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/85_09072010385.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/197_040120111077.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/209_060120111092.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/223_220920111968.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/224_220920111967.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/225_250420133184_zps6e6bdac6.jpg (http://s206.photobucket.com/user/fronterasportforum/media/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/225_250420133184_zps6e6bdac6.jpg.html)
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/227_250420133182_zpsc7be1d29.jpg (http://s206.photobucket.com/user/fronterasportforum/media/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/227_250420133182_zpsc7be1d29.jpg.html)
Video of it... It really drives like a Mini-Z :woot:
5IzFdLARkhk
I have joined today this forum.
I am from Portugal in Europe!
I am into RC's (cars & helis "no 3D").
This is my first RC ever. It took years to finished it like it is now!
I think i should share the knowlodge i adquired over the years.
I have more xmods like this. Not a single one as stock eletrics! If anyone want to see more i can post more!
So....let it begin :D
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/181_26102010707.jpg
-Started it's life new on the box!
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/37_14052010251.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/42_14052010257.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/57_09062010327.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/80_01072010365.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/81_01072010366.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/87_01092010455.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/100_15092010496.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/140_06102010595.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/155_18102010665.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/195_291220101057.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/85_09072010385.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/197_040120111077.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/209_060120111092.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/223_220920111968.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/224_220920111967.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/225_250420133184_zps6e6bdac6.jpg (http://s206.photobucket.com/user/fronterasportforum/media/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/225_250420133184_zps6e6bdac6.jpg.html)
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/fronterasportforum/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/227_250420133182_zpsc7be1d29.jpg (http://s206.photobucket.com/user/fronterasportforum/media/Carson%20X3200%20-%20Xmod%20Evo%20Truck/227_250420133182_zpsc7be1d29.jpg.html)
Video of it... It really drives like a Mini-Z :woot:
5IzFdLARkhk