PDA

View Full Version : NEW YEARS RESULUTION


ben
31-12-2008, 10:41 PM
WHat's every1's new years res?

Mines to be slim :thumbsup: Tell me off if you see me eating something unhealthy!!!!!!!!!

lochness42
31-12-2008, 10:43 PM
WHat's every1's new years res?

Mines to be slim :thumbsup: Tell me off if you see me eating something unhealthy!!!!!!!!!

I'll definitely tell you when I'll see you :thumbsup:

I don't have any resolutions :) I'm perfect and humble :lol:

savageman25
31-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Mines to be normal-ish

lochness42
31-12-2008, 10:59 PM
Mines to be normal-ish

Yeah not a gay :thumbsup:

rowanp25
31-12-2008, 10:59 PM
find a new band n make money for toys:thumbsup:

rowanp25
31-12-2008, 10:59 PM
i dont drink of smoke so cant do the usual

savageman25
31-12-2008, 11:00 PM
Yeah not a gay :thumbsup:
:lol::lol:

lochness42
31-12-2008, 11:04 PM
:lol::lol:

I wish you'll be succesful or you'll be gay forever :lol:

ben
31-12-2008, 11:26 PM
gulp i ve nly finidshed my 4rd can of magners

Chrislong
31-12-2008, 11:31 PM
Less over-indulgence & more moderation.

Ive been VERY drunk on red wine a couple of times in the last week or two, the hangover feels like hell is in my head, and ive been mushroom stomped in both eyes by some unwashed man-whore.

rcracer
31-12-2008, 11:35 PM
Less over-indulgence & more moderation.

Ive been VERY drunk on red wine a couple of times in the last week or two, the hangover feels like hell is in my head, and ive been mushroom stomped in both eyes by some unwashed man-whore.

So you enjoyed yourself chris :thumbsup:

clarey
31-12-2008, 11:38 PM
why make em when ya wont stick to em? lol

Garry Driffill
31-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Get ALOT more Tattoo's :lol:

ben
31-12-2008, 11:43 PM
Get ALOT more Tattoo's :lol:

good skilz gaz :thumbsup:

bigoggy
01-01-2009, 07:55 AM
i wana loose weight.

josh_smaxx
01-01-2009, 11:41 AM
gulp i ve nly finidshed my 4rd can of magners

Hoping that was a joke? :lol: if not then awesome! Ben definately had a good time last night.

Northy
01-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Tell me off if you see me eating something unhealthy!!!!!!!!!

Is it ok if I throw something heavy at you instead? :eh?::eh?::eh?:

G

paulc
01-01-2009, 11:56 AM
why make em when ya wont stick to em? lol

i agree:lol:

ben
01-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Is it ok if I throw something heavy at you instead? :eh?::eh?::eh?:

G

like a 5.5mm wrench? :thumbsup:

josh_smaxx
01-01-2009, 12:50 PM
like a 5.5mm wrench? :thumbsup:

Id prefer a 55mm socket, you may not wake up then ;)

ben
01-01-2009, 12:59 PM
I didnt get a hangover neither :p Just feel like a spaz now looking back through the posts :lol: - but guess I am a 'tard

Northy
01-01-2009, 01:00 PM
like a 5.5mm wrench? :thumbsup:

Is that a yes then? :lol:

G

ben
01-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Within reason....but what am i supposed to eat :confused:

josh_smaxx
01-01-2009, 01:02 PM
I didnt get a hangover neither :p Just feel like a spaz now looking back through the posts :lol:

Id feel like a spaz as well if i posted what you did after 4 cans :eh?:

telboy
01-01-2009, 08:41 PM
BEN!!

Put the buns down!!:p



My new years res is to stop painting bodyshells.:lol:

Whoops, did I say that out loud!?:p


I never make 'em, cos I never stick to 'em.:D

ben
01-01-2009, 08:43 PM
dudeee i dont like buns... well depends what sort of big buns ;) i mean buns :blush:
Just some toast today :eh?:

telboy
01-01-2009, 08:48 PM
You've been to hooters haven't you? Looks like you've got a couple of buns in your hands on your picky!!:p

sime46
01-01-2009, 09:41 PM
No more shells?????? Noooooooooooooooo!!!! Thats just unfair. My cars will once again look like s**t! Say it aint so Tel.

telboy
02-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Haha, calm down Si, I did say that I don't make new years resolutions cos I don't stick to 'em. :)

As much as I tried, I don't think I would be able to stay away from the wonderful smell of the paint.:p

ben
02-01-2009, 09:47 PM
You've been to hooters haven't you? Looks like you've got a couple of buns in your hands on your picky!!:p


yeahh they were ace! They were big buns :wub:drool: