View Full Version : X Factory in 2009
YoungChazz
01-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Watch carefully -- we never stand still!
Same day delivery :thumbsup:
Body Paint
01-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Blimey Charlie! That sounds exciting, can't wait :thumbsup:
super__dan
01-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Hhhhhhhmmmmmm ;)
Be careful with the Dremel in 2009 Chazz! :thumbsup:
Chrislong
01-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Happy New year Paul, Chazz, Dan, Ellis, Tom, Lee, Matty, Craig, Phil, Doddy and Speedy Penguin + Speedy Dad! All the best for 2009. :thumbsup:
SpeedyDad
01-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Be careful with the Dremel in 2009 Chazz! :thumbsup:
Mine is all charged up and ready to create new stuph
Darren Boyle
01-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Well my Dremel is "still" fully charged from this morning, I have sat down and assembled my own X60 today and am absolutley amazed (read "impressed and surprised") how little (read "almost none") use it has had today in putting it together....:thumbsup::thumbsup:
The truck is a huge step forward for us all here involved in X-Factory, it is by far the mst professional kit yet and indeed the most complete and I am sure all of our future projects ;) will be just as good if not even better (which will be hard to achieve since the quality of the X60 really is THAT good)
ashleyb4
01-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Spill the beans.
A
New 4wd? better not be, lol, i'm just about to get my X-5^2
In my crystal ball I see a new LiPo ready 4WD... and like the X-6 no cutting and dremeling... Durango style gearbox houses... ;)
I also see X-Factory one day selling their own complete cars, I think they will eventually be one of the big boys... and Chazz will sit back on a beach somewhere with an umbrella longdrink...
Then again I could be totally clueless... :lol:
... and Chazz will sit back on a beach somewhere with an umbrella longdrink...
I would hope not! He should retire from X-factory and become a commentator, and have podcasts as a side line, he's ACE, he can talk for hours :thumbsup:
strobe
02-01-2009, 08:42 AM
1/8 scale Electric Rally X or how about an 1/18 scale truck/buggy:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.