PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 13th Off December !!!


Steven Forster
07-12-2015, 09:56 PM
As above were racing as usual this Sunday

Doors open between 5:30pm - 5:45pm

So who's coming and what are you running ???

See you all there

Dont Forget to bring your pit tables and chairs and extensions with you !!!

Also the more people help build the track, the quicker we get started and hopefully, 4 rounds, finals and early finish

Dkfream
08-12-2015, 01:51 AM
Will be there, both cars again hopefully

arceye
08-12-2015, 02:59 AM
I'll be there, might do both.

Dkfream
08-12-2015, 01:32 PM
Just waiting for shock Pistons turning up and coz I ran half the race with no oil and a Gammy shock I bent the shaft so waiting for them turning up also

arceye
08-12-2015, 02:09 PM
How many shafts have you gone thru now?
I've just bought 2 ally shock cap sets for mine as I cocked up setting my ride height properly yesterday, shock cap came off by accident and cos my bleed screws are all rounded off had to try refill and bleed with them still in the cap, now got rebound on my rear shocks lol. Wish I had pit skills!