PDA

View Full Version : NE Indoors Series RD 3 Seaham 27th December !!!


Steven Forster
11-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Round 3 of the NE Indoor Series is fast approaching so here are a few details of our location.

The series will be ran the same as the previous 2 rounds !!!

2WD and 4wd Regionals- Best 3 sets of points to count
Entry Fee: £10.00 (per class, per event) and
Under 13’s and Under 16’s £5.00

Location:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?rlz=1C...ed=0CAsQnwIwAA

Seaham Youth Centre
Strangford Rd,
Seaham,
County Durham,
SR7 8QE‎

It's approximately 1 mile from the A19

Thanks

racdeaf
11-12-2015, 01:21 PM
What time Door open & first practice time run ?

dlr
14-12-2015, 04:03 PM
I am thinking of entering this as I will be in the area visiting family over Xmas and at last nights local club meeting I confirmed my old motor I found in a box (which is on the brca list) still works.

Is it all carpet? Mini pins and cut staggers on a 2wd?

cheers

D4VEB
14-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Yes mate all carpet and that tyre combo will work great

dlr
15-12-2015, 08:54 AM
Cheers, couldn't get the brca ne website to work so will email the details over tonight once I did out my PT number as it says to do on the main thread

racdeaf: info is in this thread here in the regionals section http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172825

dlr
17-12-2015, 08:47 AM
Hi, I sent a mail to [email protected] on Tuesday but not had a reply yet and I see in the main thread for this event others haven't heard back when asking if their entry was confirmed.

Is there anyone else I can mail regarding entry? The website wouldn't log in using my brca number

cheers

arceye
17-12-2015, 10:03 AM
Kash is usually pretty prompt with getting back to you, normally within a day, must be away or something. Not that that helps u at all

Dkfream
17-12-2015, 11:33 AM
Worst case just book in on the day, wouldn't worry about it 👍🏻

dlr
17-12-2015, 11:52 AM
Booking in on the day is fine with me, just wasn't sure if it was an option :)

Steven Forster
26-12-2015, 11:54 AM
Just to point out that there is no food available at the club but there are shops nearby and a McDonald's around 1.5 mile away.

Doors will open at 730am.

We are also running an RC4 decoder for our meeting so will need to check to see if your PT is compatible.

Cheers

beasty boys motorsport
26-12-2015, 12:53 PM
ok to book in on the day...4wd only...and use a club pt

Steven Forster
26-12-2015, 02:53 PM
ok to book in on the day...4wd only...and use a club pt
Yep :thumbsup:

DAVO
26-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Have we got a speaker to go in the pool room for people pitting in there or a screen
Not sure how may will come like as Batley are running a Christmas meeting that's got good numbers booked in

Noob
26-12-2015, 09:33 PM
Lee you there tomorrow ? Need 4wd cut staggers and inserts ?

Also sorry to plug this here but have a lovely B44.3 £140 mint if anyone fancys it, will bring it along.

Dkfream
26-12-2015, 10:39 PM
Yes in there tomorrow mate

arceye
26-12-2015, 11:50 PM
Lee, have you any mini pin rears + inserts I could purchase, possibly some front low prf cut stags as well?

Steven Forster
27-12-2015, 03:38 PM
Been a good day racing......even if I was just watching and running race control ;)

Thanks to Mike for helping me out sorting the heat listing out :thumbsup:

65 racing and an early finish so a bit extra track time for open practice.

Thanks to everybody who turned up to race :wub

Don't forget we are running on Tuesday as well.....no track building so doors will open at 530pm.......see you all there.

arceye
27-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Cheers to dex, pack, chris n rest of the crew, the day went brilliantly!

chris68nufc
27-12-2015, 06:08 PM
Yeah, agree with the above....lots of love for Steve and Mike for looking after the meeting...we all really do appreciate your hard work!!

Personally I Had a couple of canny finals with close races with Kash in 4wd and Gary Waller with 2wd......Good laugh and I think everybody had a smile on their face after racing was finished.

Nice to see a few young uns there aswell, coming along nicely.

See you Tuesday....hopefully!!

Well done Seaham!!

oakey4
27-12-2015, 06:21 PM
My first buggy regional went well even if I could improve on laps etc lol picked up a few tips from the lads I've spoke to Chris been one off the ( I think it was chris ) carnt wait for Tuesday night thanks to seaham club I've got the bug ✔️����

arceye
27-12-2015, 06:52 PM
Glad you enjoyed it Paul, you'll be flying soon enough!

Mike2222
28-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Results from yesterday and latest series position are at:http://brca-northeast.rcresults.uk/2015-16%20NE%20Reg.Series/index.htm
Good days racing, thanks.
Mike