View Full Version : Shock shaft !!!!!!
Dkfream
11-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Has anyone got a front shock shaft for a Schumacher I can borrow on Sunday please, I have ordered some and thought they would turned up today but haven't, want to run both classes but need one for my 4wd
Hopefully mine will turn up tomorrow but just incase they don't
Cheers
D4VEB
11-12-2015, 06:22 PM
You can use my front shocks if your stuck mate cause I will be at work Sunday night :cry:
racdeaf
11-12-2015, 09:53 PM
Has anyone got a front shock shaft for a Schumacher I can borrow on Sunday please, I have ordered some and thought they would turned up today but haven't, want to run both classes but need one for my 4wd
Hopefully mine will turn up tomorrow but just incase they don't
Cheers
ordered my from mb models front shocks shaft on tues & came on wed
Dkfream
12-12-2015, 01:12 AM
I ordered some Monday but forgot to get sent, ordered from Schumacher Thursday and haven't turned up, managed to get on off Trev till mine turn up :thumbsup:
racdeaf
12-12-2015, 07:57 AM
I ordered some Monday but forgot to get sent, ordered from Schumacher Thursday and haven't turned up, managed to get on off Trev till mine turn up :thumbsup:
:thumbs:
got 1 available if need
honrico Diablo
13-12-2015, 03:12 PM
I couldnt get any time either. Ive chucked durango shocks onbif want to use my spare one?
chrispattinson
16-12-2015, 06:12 PM
I'll have some shocks to use if you want
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.