PDA

View Full Version : New EMB


Ross
12-12-2015, 10:13 PM
I hurd today that there is a new belt driven micro, is it out yet as i can't see it on the website.

markwilliamson2001
13-12-2015, 08:25 AM
Hi.

The latest car is still shaft drive for the EMB-1 (2015-2016 model).
I don't believe their are massive changes apart from a different body, motor/speedo and possibly the 4 gear gear diffs they have recently updated

I don't know of any belt drive car they have planned, all other cars are based around the same shaft drive setup

Ross
13-12-2015, 04:09 PM
Hi.

The latest car is still shaft drive for the EMB-1 (2015-2016 model).
I don't believe their are massive changes apart from a different body, motor/speedo and possibly the 4 gear gear diffs they have recently updated

I don't know of any belt drive car they have planned, all other cars are based around the same shaft drive setup

Ok cool, so if i was to buy one from Schumacher would it be the latest model.

cheers
ross

markwilliamson2001
14-12-2015, 09:47 PM
this is it: http://www.racing-cars.com/pp/Manufacturer/LC_Racing/LCLEMB1HK.html

ugly shell lol :thumbdown:

Ross
15-12-2015, 05:19 PM
this is it: http://www.racing-cars.com/pp/Manufacturer/LC_Racing/LCLEMB1HK.html

ugly shell lol :thumbdown:


Haha it is a bit but should be fine for my lad :)

Thanks for your he Mark :thumbsup:

JezT
15-12-2015, 10:39 PM
Sorry Ross, I was sure I'd read it was belt drive!!! OOps.

Ross
16-12-2015, 08:22 PM
Sorry Ross, I was sure I'd read it was belt drive!!! OOps.


haha no worries mate :thumbsup::thumbsup: