View Full Version : Silverstone Buggy Club New Venue
iang454
18-12-2015, 07:45 AM
Gents/Ladies
From Feb 2016 Silverstone Buggy Club will have a permanent indoor venue, so no setting up or packing down.
We will be running a Short Course & Micro night on Thursday's (to start) and everyone is welcome.
I plan to run cars in their own groups ie 2wd & 4wd so we need good numbers.
If there is a call for Vintage or Stadium Trucks that can also be looked into.
The possibility of changing the Day might be looked into depending on numbers.
You can't please everyone all the time sadly but I will do what I can.
Please make your voice heard on here so I can get an idea of the numbers of people interested.
I will post the location Post Code very soon.
Regards Ian
Zippy G
18-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Friday's would be good so juniors can attend. I know other clubs that have lost 8-12 racers by moving from Friday nights
Please, please, please
nippy57
01-01-2016, 12:58 PM
3 of us have micros and thursday night sounds good. we also have vintage. looking forward to the new venue .
iang454
01-01-2016, 08:27 PM
That sounds good.
I will keep everyone up to date with info as I have it.
Ian
Still waiting for a micro to come up at the right price :D
Zippy G
22-03-2016, 10:38 AM
Anybody up for racing micro's this friday?:drool:
Or should I bring my 10th scale :bored:
Sam
2175shaun
23-03-2016, 08:57 AM
Bring them both along :thumbsup:
2175shaun
23-03-2016, 09:00 AM
We are also open from midday this Good Friday for a bit of extra practise :D
Zippy G
26-03-2016, 09:23 AM
Great night last night, full heat of micro's and some great driving from all.
A great new junior on his way driving his stadium truck :thumbsup:
This track is perfectly suited to micro's:D
Keep up the micro's and lets have some more. :drool::drool::drool:
Thanks Silverstone
iang454
31-03-2016, 09:14 PM
Last week we had a fantastic Friday evening. The Micro racing was fantastic and like Sam has said the track is perfect for this scale.
Get booked in we all look forward to seeing you at Silverstone.
Ian
Zippy G
01-04-2016, 07:13 PM
Still waiting for a micro to come up at the right price :D
I'll loan you one Jez, just bring your thumbs:thumbsup:
Zippy G
26-09-2016, 09:06 PM
HI all
Just an observation regarding the number of silverstone regulars who raced Micro's at the 'Micro X' this weekend, it would be a great night racing if they were to run them on fridays:thumbsup:
It was a great event and some really good racing, we could have some of it on fridays:woot:
I-B-Quick
09-10-2016, 06:22 PM
Links to any pictures of this permanent track.
Thanks
2175shaun
09-10-2016, 09:02 PM
https://www.facebook.com/silverstone.rcmcc/photos
Indoor permanent venue is the one with the white track edging
Regards
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.