View Full Version : Next stupid question... Alloy rear arm holders...
Monkeysmate
31-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Santa brought us some alloy rest arm holders but I can't get them to fit!
Do I need to dremel down the rear arms slightly? They seem a touch to wide once I put the plastic insert in...
Any suggestions??
Ta.
Tim
Clive Loynes
31-12-2015, 07:45 PM
As you say, sounds like the arms need a bit taking off. Take it off the front so that you don't end up reducing the forward sweep of the drive shafts even further.
Allan1875
31-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Santa brought us some alloy rest arm holders but I can't get them to fit!
Do I need to dremel down the rear arms slightly? They seem a touch to wide once I put the plastic insert in...
Any suggestions??
Ta.
Tim
What car are we talking here and which part?
I put the orange alloy rear hangar on my Evo, however they have been printed wrong and team C is on the wrong side. On my hangar team C faces the inside.
Flip it and the arms don't need shaved.
Allan1875
01-01-2016, 05:31 PM
Just wanted to add that when I first fitted this, I also shaved the arms and thought it was a bit strange.
After a chat with Craig Collinson, we realised they had been printed wrong.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.