PDA

View Full Version : Troubles lately?


Dharma66
05-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Anyone else noticed the forums seem to be either completely down, or very, very slow lately?

Pretty sure it's not my internet connection, as every other website is just fine...

buggy#0
05-01-2016, 10:31 PM
I've been having persistent issues for a few days. Sometimes I can't access the site at all, other times it slows down to the point where my browser crashes.

Origineelreclamebord
06-01-2016, 09:24 AM
Similar problems here: For the last several evenings it just doesn't load.

fidspeed
06-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Yup me too

James
06-01-2016, 10:53 AM
Problems with the server I understand, Vicky has been in touch with them.

fidspeed
06-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Thanks for update James its appreciated this is where we miss the great skills of Jimmy. Vicky's efforts are much appreciated too
Regards Dave

mark christopher
06-01-2016, 10:09 PM
double post...

mark christopher
06-01-2016, 10:10 PM
poor damo been pulling his hair out.......:woot:

WHITTLER555
06-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Ha! Funny!:p