PDA

View Full Version : hello!! present my X6


Rovico
05-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Hello, my name is Robert, I am from Spain

I have an X6 since November with the following equipment installed:

ESC / Motor -> Novak GTB + 7.5L
Servo -> JR 9100S
Battery -> LiPo Hyperion 5350
Radio -> Ko Prop HELIOS 40FM + LiPo

I am really happy with the car X6, before an Associated B4 had a car and was much more nervous and critical to drive.
The X6 is a car more noble and less nervous.

Xfactory The X6 has the following improvements:

-The holes are filled with batteries Epoxi to put up the ESC and the battery.

-Has the suspension of Tamiya.

It has stuck to the lead-frame in the front and part of the differential

-Have the battery Carbon made in www.positivonegativo.com (http://www.positivonegativo.com) official distributor in Spain for Xfactory.

The body has been painted in 1 hours, is a record XD, but this bug is very beautiful.

The Pics:

High (http://lh3.ggpht.com/_4QnVuOjX300/SWJ2Nmdi-II/AAAAAAAAD4o/2pslNb5oz9E/DSC_1307.JPG)
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_4QnVuOjX300/SWJ2Nmdi-II/AAAAAAAAD4o/2pslNb5oz9E/s720/DSC_1307.JPG

High (http://lh5.ggpht.com/_4QnVuOjX300/SWJ2Lm0Ac7I/AAAAAAAAD4g/tYhTHWpdIsA/DSC_1306.JPG)
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_4QnVuOjX300/SWJ2Lm0Ac7I/AAAAAAAAD4g/tYhTHWpdIsA/s512/DSC_1306.JPG

High (http://lh3.ggpht.com/_4QnVuOjX300/SWJ2Jro6a6I/AAAAAAAAD4Y/kq9AkRXZTg0/DSC_1305.JPG)
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_4QnVuOjX300/SWJ2Jro6a6I/AAAAAAAAD4Y/kq9AkRXZTg0/s512/DSC_1305.JPG

High (http://lh4.ggpht.com/_4QnVuOjX300/SWJ2G2c-RFI/AAAAAAAAD4Q/97arZgo1GwU/DSC_1303.JPG)
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_4QnVuOjX300/SWJ2G2c-RFI/AAAAAAAAD4Q/97arZgo1GwU/s720/DSC_1303.JPG

High (http://lh4.ggpht.com/_4QnVuOjX300/SWESZ7oz88I/AAAAAAAAD3A/Y2G0juBK9A4/DSC_1301.JPG)
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_4QnVuOjX300/SWESZ7oz88I/AAAAAAAAD3A/Y2G0juBK9A4/s720/DSC_1301.JPG

High (http://lh3.ggpht.com/_4QnVuOjX300/SWESXHfRiKI/AAAAAAAAD24/ZKvspwzBz1A/DSC_1300.JPG)
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_4QnVuOjX300/SWESXHfRiKI/AAAAAAAAD24/ZKvspwzBz1A/s720/DSC_1300.JPG




Sorry for my English is not very good :(

a Greetings ;)

Rovico
05-01-2009, 09:20 PM
I forgot to add the Turnbuckle Lunsford and the Rod Ends and Bumper RPM

Spencer Mulcahy
05-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Looks good Rovico dont worry about your English it is alot better than my Spanish.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edu
05-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Another spanish here!

I will put some pics of my car soon, here is the bodyshell (based on Maezumi one):

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/2285/img6636xo1.jpg
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4650/img6637fw9.jpg

Rovico
05-01-2009, 10:02 PM
ooohhh
Beautiful, beautiful, and more beautiful XD I have no words :drool::drool: