View Full Version : New X6 lipo battery strap
Positivonegativo.com (http://www.positivonegativo.com), the Spanish stocking dealer (http://www.2wdrc.com/News/11-04-2008.htm)for X-Factory, is now creating a new lipo battery strap.
The strap will come along with a kit to build it up: battery strap thumbscrews, drill and allen key.
The final version is ready to ship:
Lipo Strap pack: 25.99 Euros
Registered shipping: 4.5 Euros.
Here a picture of the final version:
http://www.clubcraem.net/system/files/u1/barra_0.jpg
Cooper
06-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Thanks for making a complete kit that doesn't look gay.
Garry Driffill
06-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Thanks for making a complete kit that doesn't look gay.
:lol: haha!!
jono83
06-01-2009, 08:27 PM
i want one now
I think there is a difference between gay and pimp :D
General Accident
06-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Positivonegativo.com (http://www.positivonegativo.com), the Spanish stocking dealer (http://www.2wdrc.com/News/11-04-2008.htm)for X-Factory
I knew X-Factory do T-shirts and towels, didn't realise they did stockings as well :lol:.
I knew X-Factory do T-shirts and towels, didn't realise they did stockings as well :lol:.
Ask Chazz, he describe us in his site like:
Positivo/Negativo is Stocking Dealer!
Probably the new X6² will come with some sexy stockings :p
Ace,
BQ stockings, supported by XFactory :lol::lol:
bigred5765
06-01-2009, 08:59 PM
lol class, there ur random idea G for ur new BQ hat
Etig0L
21-01-2009, 10:58 PM
This is my support battery positivonegativo
http://www.positivonegativo.com/tienda/images/PN1001-2.jpg
http://www.positivonegativo.com/tienda/images/PN1001-3.jpg
blacksheep
22-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Didn't see a price.... Did i miss it?
Hi,
Is about 30 euros. I`ve just bought one :drool:
Toño.-
Hello:
I updated the first post with strap pack and shipping prices.
Darren Boyle
23-01-2009, 12:30 PM
WOW - 30 Euros is £30 at the moment....not cheap
WOW - 30 Euros is £30 at the moment....not cheap
Thanks for your input :lol:
30 € included shipping, thumbscrews(4), allen key and drill ;)
First orders shipped, many thanks!
YoungChazz
23-01-2009, 04:53 PM
I think it's the best looking CF strap I've seen, and I'm glad to see another member of the X Factory Dealer Family getting into making parts for our cars. More power to PositivoNegativo!
The above is NOT an endorsement. We will not play favorites among those who make parts for our cars, nor does the above, or any other statement, constitute a guarantee from X Factory as to fitness or quality.
But we're happy it is happening, and the first paragraph is my personal opinion.
jono83
23-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Thanks for your input :lol:
30 € included shipping, thumbscrews(4), allen key and drill ;)
First orders shipped, many thanks!
are the threaded rods included like in the pc above?
are the threaded rods included like in the pc above?
Yes, what you see is what you get :)
Etig0L
24-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Looking at the photos of Euro Indoor Race 2009 ( http://www.as-pictures.be/v/Modelisme+rc/RC_2009/album/album/ )
I was surprised to see a pic of a car with the positivonegativo's battery strap
http://www.as-pictures.be/d/39725-2/EIR_saturday_22.jpg
Cooper
25-03-2009, 11:40 AM
Looking at the photos of Euro Indoor Race 2009 ( http://www.as-pictures.be/v/Modelisme+rc/RC_2009/album/album/ )
I was surprised to see a pic of a car with the positivonegativo's battery strap
surprised? Why?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.