View Full Version : Racing Is On 24th Of January !!!
Steven Forster
18-01-2016, 12:53 AM
For anybody not racing down at York on sunday I will still be opening up for those who want there racing fix ;)
So, as above were racing as usual this Sunday
Doors open between 5:30pm - 5:45pm
So who's coming and what are you running ???
See you all there
Dont Forget to bring your pit tables and chairs and extensions with you !!!
Also the more people help build the track, the quicker we get started and hopefully, 4 rounds, finals and early finish
K-Brewer
18-01-2016, 08:02 AM
I'll be down if theres enough peoole
Spuds
18-01-2016, 12:41 PM
Me to I will be at the club, if enough people there to make it work. Failing that Benfield on Friday
L jarvis
19-01-2016, 12:18 PM
I will be there 2wd
arceye
19-01-2016, 12:28 PM
Would I get away with doing York and Seaham after? Hmmm
K-Brewer
19-01-2016, 05:37 PM
Yes u would lol
ChrisW1610
19-01-2016, 07:42 PM
Myself and Rich will be there, both 2WD.
cheers, Chris.
Come on Kev Brewer get down York
N7ELA
19-01-2016, 09:12 PM
are we not racing York day time then club on night...???
arceye
19-01-2016, 09:59 PM
are we not racing York day time then club on night...???
Depends on how many bits our cars end up in?
Steven Forster
20-01-2016, 10:38 AM
are we not racing York day time then club on night...???
Think its gonna be half and half.....probs be a few doing both as well :woot:
dpackster1980
20-01-2016, 06:16 PM
I'll be there, no York for me as the wife's at work so I'll be on parental duties.
corkyjohnson75
20-01-2016, 09:28 PM
Al be at seaham this week .
K-Brewer
20-01-2016, 11:07 PM
Al be at seaham this week .
Yay :thumbsup:
Steven Forster
25-01-2016, 05:38 AM
Was a good turn out last night......18 people racing......2 of which were new lads who were racing and another 2 new lads interested and looking to start racing at our club very soon :thumbsup:
Were back racing on sunday 31st as usual :D
See you all there ;) :wub
arceye
25-01-2016, 07:18 AM
Very nice track this week too, cheers to the designers!
Dkfream
25-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Never been so tired in my life !!!!!, never again will I do the double lol, putting them ropes away nearly killed me and Paul hahaha, Worksop next week for me
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.