PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 31st Of January !!!


Steven Forster
25-01-2016, 05:32 AM
So, as above were racing as usual this Sunday

Doors open between 5:30pm - 5:45pm

So who's coming and what are you running ???

See you all there

Dont Forget to bring your pit tables and chairs and extensions with you !!!

Also the more people help build the track, the quicker we get started and hopefully, 4 rounds, finals and early finish

Dkfream
25-01-2016, 01:44 PM
Worksop this week for me

racdeaf
25-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Worksop for me too :thumbsup:

K-Brewer
25-01-2016, 05:16 PM
I'll be there 2wd

Steven Forster
25-01-2016, 07:33 PM
I'll be there 2wd

You said that about yesterday :woot: ;) :p

D4VEB
25-01-2016, 07:36 PM
I'll be there this week

dpackster1980
25-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Worksop for me.

arceye
25-01-2016, 09:25 PM
I'll be there, 2wd for a change. See I can stay awake this time!

Noob
31-01-2016, 02:41 PM
Ill be there with Mel.

arceye
31-01-2016, 10:52 PM
A track of two sides tonight, great fun to drive, nightmare to Marshall, can see why this is the first crossover jump track there's been since I've been racing lol
Sorry to John for changing Marshall position after nearly getting cut in two in heat 2 lol