PDA

View Full Version : Legal Crack :)


Northy
08-01-2009, 10:02 AM
I found it last night.

Driving too fast in fog with Prodigy - Out of space playing too loud! :lol::lol:

Maybe we should play in on loop at the 24 hour? :D

G

telboy
08-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Excellent!!

Any prodigy would do the trick G.

It'd certainly keep the locals awake. :)

lochness42
08-01-2009, 07:18 PM
yeah Out of space rocks :lol: in 24 hours loop - mind blow :D

rcracer
08-01-2009, 07:20 PM
What about "smack my pit bitch up" :blush:

matdodd
08-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Ill bring our laptop then :D

Chequered Flag Racing
08-01-2009, 07:53 PM
I found it last night.

Driving too fast in fog with Prodigy - Out of space playing too loud! :lol::lol:

Maybe we should play in on loop at the 24 hour? :D

G

That'll be 290.9091 plays then :woot:

get a few more driving classics together, say 24 and launch a cd

Ministry of EBOR 24 'chilled 2009', :drool: could be a money spinner for the event ;)

Ashley
08-01-2009, 07:59 PM
prodigy=excellent band;)

out of space= great tune

westie
08-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Tuneage!!!

lochness42
08-01-2009, 09:07 PM
That'll be 290.9091 plays then :woot:
I got number 286.09271523178807947019867549669, different version? :lol: Anyway it's total mind blow :D

David Church
08-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Did someone say "CRACK" ?????? I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

josh_smaxx
08-01-2009, 10:18 PM
How about:

firestarter
their law
breathe
out of space
smack my bitch up
poison
girls
voodoo people
charly
no good
spitfire
jericho
everybody in the place
one love
hot ride

That should start us off.

Then:

razor
back 2 skool
voodoo people (pendulum)
under my wheels (remix)
no man army
molotov bitch
voodoo beats
out of space (audio bully rmx)
the way it is
we are the ruffest
your love
spitfire (live)
their law (live)
breathe (live)
serial thrilla (live)
firestarter (live)

I think i'll bring my CD's :woot:

telboy
08-01-2009, 10:32 PM
What about Narayan?

personally I think its one of their best tunes, but got nowhere.:cry:

The best ones never do.

josh_smaxx
08-01-2009, 10:53 PM
I personally like no good (start the dance) but other than that voodoo people, jericho and smack my bitch up are the best tunes, heavy and good rythm (sp, dunno lol)

josh_smaxx
08-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Oh, and Charly as well, brilliant tune :D

Northy
09-01-2009, 10:28 AM
I might have a way of distributing one audio feed to 7 or 8 different points if my plan comes together for the 24 hour ;) We should sort a play list :woot: Will save everyone playing something different. :lol:

G

lochness42
09-01-2009, 02:24 PM
And what about Android, Action radar, Rythm of life and many more? I think it's hard to choose some best songs :D

josh_smaxx
09-01-2009, 03:07 PM
Pendulum - Blood Sugar and Enter Shikari - Sorry your not a winner MUST feature :woot:

lochness42
09-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Pendulum is another story :lol:

daz
09-01-2009, 07:09 PM
G, can i bring my Bros albums?

rcracer
09-01-2009, 07:11 PM
G, can i bring my Bros albums?

Could be a good tactic Daz :lol:

josh_smaxx
09-01-2009, 07:12 PM
CD's i'll bring:

Pendulum - hold your colour
Prodigy - their law the singles 1990-2005 (ltd edt)
Prodigy - more music for the jilted generation
(thats 53ish prodigy tracks)

+ my laptop with all the enter shikari songs.

+ anymore CD's that come into my grasp in the time between.

Oh, and please agree i have a good taste in music :)

lochness42
09-01-2009, 08:20 PM
CD's i'll bring:

Pendulum - hold your colour
Prodigy - their law the singles 1990-2005 (ltd edt)
Prodigy - more music for the jilted generation
(thats 53ish prodigy tracks)

+ my laptop with all the enter shikari songs.

+ anymore CD's that come into my grasp in the time between.

Oh, and please agree i have a good taste in music :)

Oh man, I really want to participate too :D

josh_smaxx
10-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Oh man, I really want to participate too :D

Well be there...

Im not racing, just going for the laugh and to make a nusence of myself, should be good, amazing if the get the audio point :D

lochness42
10-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Well be there...

Im not racing, just going for the laugh and to make a nusence of myself, should be good, amazing if the get the audio point :D

Well I don't have money to spend on flying to UK :eh?: that's why I won't be there

josh_smaxx
10-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Well I don't have money to spend on flying to UK :eh?: that's why I won't be there

You could start walking now? :thumbsup: might be fun :woot:

lochness42
10-01-2009, 11:27 PM
Can't leave before 15th jan. I've got examinations in school :bored: hopefully I'll do them in first term otherwise I'll have to repeat them.