View Full Version : Online results?
Chris Horrocks
01-02-2016, 05:27 PM
Hi guys, I was looking for the online results but only found results for 2015, do you not put them up anymore? :confused:
Regards
Chris
Bells
01-02-2016, 08:02 PM
Where are you looking ? To my knowledge normal club meetings weren't put anywhere last year
Chris Horrocks
02-02-2016, 03:23 PM
I looked on the Batley buggy club website and the last one I could find was march 2015.. I guess it doesn't get updated anymore.. :( I thought all clubs had online results!
Bells
02-02-2016, 04:25 PM
I looked on the Batley buggy club website and the last one I could find was march 2015.. I guess it doesn't get updated anymore.. :( I thought all clubs had online results!
Those results are from the chadderton series that our club ran last year , it's now under the oople wing , keep a look out for our summer series that will be run at our outdoor track these results will be put online but normal club meetings won't
:thumbsup:
Oscar
02-02-2016, 06:46 PM
Chris, we would only usually post results from larger or special meetings, not regular club meetings.
The 2015 results are from the Chadderton series, this is still being updated this year, but under the oOple banner so results are there rather than on the club website.
Chris Horrocks
03-02-2016, 07:11 PM
Ok, thanks guys, no problem. Coming from 1/8th racing I'm just used to all results being published. I'll take a picture next time as I was just interested in laptimes and stuff.. See you all next time!:thumbsup:
Oscar
04-02-2016, 11:34 PM
More than happy to give you an extra printout to take home Chris, just ask ;)
Chris Horrocks
05-02-2016, 04:08 PM
Thanks, will do.. :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.