View Full Version : starting a collection
fidspeed
06-02-2016, 07:23 PM
hi vintage ooplers
a chance offering has now become an addiction (no thanks to Stew ZS egging me and my son on :thumbsup:)
the collection looks a bit like this currently
Mardave
1/12th F1 style stocker
Marauder nitro
stock master x2
cobra buggy almost shelfer
losi
street weapon x2
xxxs x2
xx CR
AE
TC3/4
B2
B4
SC10
Yokomo SD tourer x2
Yr4 II
Tamiya manta ray
cougar 1/club 10 tourer
bolink eliminator 1/10 pan car
including current fleet about 48 cars
mitch and dave fid
OptimaFan
07-02-2016, 06:57 AM
Yeah, it's clear, another addict has been born. :D
stew_zs
07-02-2016, 07:53 AM
HAHA sorry dave !!!! & mitch !!!
I will post up what i have at some point once i organise it but its good to see these cars getting the love and attention rather than being bashed about and binned :thumbsup:
Will have to pop up soon and show you a few more ive added :thumbsup:
Might as well add what i can remember
TTech
2x Predator internationals
Losi
xx
xx-cr
2x xx4 on the way
AE
4 Rc10B2
5 Rc10B3
1 Rc10 T3 Team
1 Rc10 T3 Sport
1 Rc10 Worlds
1 Rc10 Classic
2 Rc10 Worlds ReRe NIB
1 Rc10 Worlds ReRe Runner
Tamiya
2 TA02's
1 F102
1 F103
1 M03
Schumacher
3 Cat 2000 Ec's
1 Cat 2000
Yokomo
1 Yz10 '94'
Welshy40
07-02-2016, 09:42 AM
Once you start you cant stop.
1 prototype Lazer ZXS
1 Lazer ZXR
1 Lazer ZXRR
1 Lazer ZXR(S)
2 RC10 B2
1 RC10 91 Worlds Proto Replica
1 YZ10 94
1 SWorkz 104
1 SWorkz S12 1R
5 Sanwa Gemini Exerd
1 Sanwa Gemini
1 Tekin BC210
4 Tekin 410k
2 New Reedy Mr Series Motors
5 used good nick Reedy Mr Series Motors
2 KO Propo 1001 servos
1 Futaba 9401
1 new in packet wasp soldering Iron and spares
and the list goes on...
Peakey
09-02-2016, 11:50 AM
Is there somthing wrong that I've owned both the yokes in the above posts :lol:
I've been thinning my collection out a little.
1 X Procat
1 X XLS
1 X SWB Cat in bits
1 X Cougar2 team/ soon to be works car
1 X works 91 (almost in new parts)
1 X works 93
3 X 93 WCS's soon to be 2
1 X RC10 Team car
1 X RC10 worlds Re Re
3 X RC10 projects ;)
1 X Tamiya TRF 414
1 X Tamiya TRF 414M
1 X HPI LSP Pro
I think I have a problem :lol: and I'm trying to close a deal on a JRX2 aswell :o
eddscott
09-02-2016, 12:49 PM
I know people have far larger collections and these aren't all vintage but this is my list that I can remember.
Schumacher
Procat
SX3 (NIB)
Durango
DEX410V2 (NIB)
DNX408
Yokomo
Bmax4 III
Bmax4 II (NIB)
YZ10 94
Associated
RC10 classic (NIB)
RC10 Worlds ReRe
PB
Mini Mustang
JQ Products
The Car Yellow
3Racing
Sakura FGX
Sakura Zero
Xray
T3 x 3
T4
Axial
SCX10
Kyosho
Optima Mid Custom Special
Inferno DX
Tamiya
Egress x 3
Egress 2013 (NIB)
Avante
Avante 2011 (NIB)
Avante Black Special
Avante 2001
Top Force x 2
Top Force Evolution
Wild One
Wild One (NIB)
Astute
King Cab
Stadium Blitzer
RM01 Porsche 956
ZakSpeed Capri TT02
Lancia Delta Integrale XV01
Hotshot (NIB)
Super Hotshot (NIB)
Thundershot (NIB)
Hornet Jun Watanabe (NIB)
TA05VII (NIB)
Super Clodbuster (NIB)
Mountain Rider (NIB)
JS2 (NIB)
Flakpanzer Gepard (NIB)
Grand Hauler (NIB)
timmy
09-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Been thinned out alot recently, but whats left is to keep
Yokomo
870c NIB
YZ10
YZ10 Works 92
YZ10 Works 93
YZ10 94
YZ10 Pavidis
MX4
YRF2
Tamiya
Grasshopper (black)
Pajero (58044) - first RC I owned!!
Rough Rider
Top Force Evolution
Kyosho
Eleck Peanuts
Ultima
Triumph
Pro X
Maxxum
Optima
Turbo Optima Mid Special
Scumacher
Cat XLS
Topcat
Associated RC10 classic rere
Tomy Intruder Adonis
PB Mini Mustang
Marui JR 1/32
yokomo 870c
Kyosho Optima
Kyosho Optima Mid
Kyosho Turbo Rocky
Plus day to day club runners:
Xray T3 2012
HPI Ken Block WR8
Associated Pro Rally
X Factory X6 cubed
Only a few more that need adding and i'm done.......(i keep telling myself):thumbsup:
eddscott
09-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Your Adonis is a lovely car.
Wild One was my first and I remember running it on a track near Bromsgrove and a lad had an 870c. Was the first race RC car I ever saw. Really nice looking car.
To be honest, I'm not hugely attached to the Procat or Mustang so might move them on. I'm on a space reclamation program!
I'll be thinning the Avante/Egress/Top Force fleet down - when they get here ;)
bigalbi
09-02-2016, 05:10 PM
I can't hold a candle to you guys (yet). The additions are becoming harder and harder to hide from 'she that must be obeyed' though.
Tamiya
Ford Ranger f-150 SRB
Fox
Terra Scorcher
Schumacher
K2
KF2
SX3
SV2
Durango
DEX210V1
DEX410V3
Cobra 4210 (inline shorty)
Cobra 4210 (Transverse shorty) - Just got this from another OOpler Josh
Kyosho
Optima
Optima Mid
Associated
RC10 (Original Gold Tub)
Yokomo
MR4TC
DerbyDan
10-02-2016, 08:30 AM
[QUOTE=Peakey;
I think I have a problem :lol: and I'm trying to close a deal on a JRX2 aswell :o[/QUOTE]
Ah, you're coming over to the 'darkside' then Justin?? ;)
I've got a collection of just over 40 cars now... many of them are my old race-cars which at the end of their racing life had become obsolete - & thus were just not worth enough to sell.... my Schumacher Axis, RCLabs & Losi CR2 for example, so retired to a life destined to sit on the shelf!
My vintage R/C 'fetish' was initially fuelled by looking at some of the great cars people were building & posting up in their galleries on the Tamiyaclub site. But my collection started by chance when I spotted a forlorn looking Clodbuster down the local tip - £2 later that Clod was mine. I took it home & restored it (spending a small fortune doing so).... The rest is history! :D
daz75
10-02-2016, 09:08 PM
This thread is useless without pics :D
Losi XX (probably got cr bits on it but didn't like the cr)
Yokomo YZ 10 93WCS (Hated this car when I used it, like it more now I know how rare it is )
Yokomo yr-f2 special (my dad's old car converted back from a truck puller :D )
All proper race cars with proper upgrades used by proper racers :thumbsup:
I suspect none of your collections will come.close to terry sc lol
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.