View Full Version : Replacement servo in losi mini8
jon kedge
07-02-2016, 09:28 PM
Looking for a better servo than the rtr one .Savox seems popular but which one,any other that fit the servo saver,spline size?.
Thanks Jon
Dombrasky
07-02-2016, 11:12 PM
Hi
the Savox SH1257MG is a great servo for micro and 12th... not sure if youl have to mod the mount a bit check the sizes
I ran a inolab servo in my mini 8 (discontinued I think) with a kinbrough servo saver
as I got fed up with the std saver spring going weak all the time
the savox is the same spline as futaba btw
rondoolaa
10-02-2016, 01:11 AM
I use a futaba 9650 in my mini 8ight. Great servo. The savox 1257Mg is a good servo too but about 6 guys i know have had the 1257mg break on them. Never heard of a 9650 breaking at the clubs i goto.
phunki101
12-02-2016, 08:56 PM
Hi Jon,
I use these, Turnigy 'S306G-HV' from HobbyKing.
Chuffin fast, Small, Metal geared, double ballrace and 0.05sec on 7.4v!!!:drool:
And only £17, UK Warehouse.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.