View Full Version : RC10 B3 wheels
david85williams
18-02-2016, 08:40 AM
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me if wheels from a RC10 Worlds car will fit a RC10 B3?
Thanks :thumbsup:
charlesk
18-02-2016, 08:54 AM
Rears fit perfectly.
Fronts from a rere have less offset than intended, but fit.
Are they for a running car or a shelf car?
For a running car a set of rere front axles that are a bit wider will allow the use of rere or b4 rims whilst the front width is correct.
For a shelf car, then ideally you want the right rims.
(Got a good few, if struggling drop me a line)
Hope this helps
Charles
stuey
18-02-2016, 09:32 AM
As Charlesk said, the Worlds rear wheels fit the 3/16 axles spot on, and the offset is the same as the B3 wheels I was given. The Worlds front wheels have the same offset as some B4 wheels I have. I checked yesterday, the Worlds front axles are a direct fit into the B3 steering arms, and make up the extra width if running B4/Worlds wheels. I believe the part number is AS7222, if you find some let me know!
david85williams
19-02-2016, 07:56 AM
Thanks guys! Very helpful! :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.