PDA

View Full Version : Tamiya Top Force(ish) Project Car


bigalbi
18-02-2016, 09:59 PM
I have just got hold of a Manta Ray as a basis for a Top Force (custom by me). I have templated a carbon fibre chassis and top deck using the existing chassis.

Can anyone help with a plan/layout for the shock towers as the originals seem to be rarer than rocking horse sh!t.... If I can make one set I can create a template to re-make them.

Any help appreciated,

Don't tell the Mrs
21-02-2016, 11:53 PM
Fairly sure you can still buy the chassis and towers direct from Fiberlite still??!

Retro RC
22-02-2016, 05:14 AM
If not contact fathead on here he has a set already cut sitting on his shelf

bigalbi
22-02-2016, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the info guys.

fathead
23-02-2016, 01:10 AM
If not contact fathead on here he has a set already cut sitting on his shelf

That would be these
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/fatheadnz/CNC/20151102_214453_zpssmgtmlkc.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/fatheadnz/media/CNC/20151102_214453_zpssmgtmlkc.jpg.html)

Iconic
23-02-2016, 08:44 AM
Fibre Lyte and Full Option Racing do Top Force towers.

http://www.fibre-lyte.co.uk/fl/cars/tamiya/topforce.html